Morelos penalty

Essandoh

Post-match Neil McCann was saying that the ref booked him for being the one who instigated the contact. Complete nonsense from the ref if that's what he is going with (and would probably remove the ability to appeal). If the appeal is possible and I was Murty I'd wait and see the list of fixtures before deciding on an appeal. Morelos will likely get booked again before the end of the season and miss a game in the final 5 fixtures so depending on who the first game is after the split I'd maybe just accept it now. 

3 hours ago, Bears r us said:

From SE3 it was difficult to say (apart from the goalkeeper having to go off) would love to see a video of it. 

What a your view like in SE. We're hoping to move next season and although I would prefer Copland Rear my husband thinks the Enclosure would be good. I've emailed Rangers with my preference but when I used to go to the Enclosure it was standing!!

1 minute ago, jintybear said:

What a your view like in SE. We're hoping to move next season and although I would prefer Copland Rear my husband thinks the Enclosure would be good. I've emailed Rangers with my preference but when I used to go to the Enclosure it was standing!!

I like it Jinty, I am in SE3 and my seat is roughly in line with the 18 yard line and half way back. When we are playing towards the Copland (which is mostly the second half as you know, it is very good) obviously when we are heading towards the Broomland end it is not as good, but the big screens help if you need to see things a little better.

I think most parts of the stadium have that kind of problems unless on the centre line in Main or Sandy J stands. Hope you get moved somewhere you like. :thumbup:

4 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Right in front of me - stonewall penalty and Morales got booked - shockingly bad decision! 

How hard is it for a supposed real Rangers fan to spell players names right....unless you have learning difficulties I find it quite insulting to spell our top goal scorers name wrong....but in your wee idyllic world you see no wrong....rant over

28 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

How hard is it for a supposed real Rangers fan to spell players names right....unless you have learning difficulties I find it quite insulting to spell our top goal scorers name wrong....but in your wee idyllic world you see no wrong....rant over

Were not all perfect.  Most humans make mistakes. Rant over