Murty Speaks

Smile

3 hours ago, CoopsLaud said:

Came across well, very chilled out. Wonder how much better the hamburg offer was? Miller to start Sunday?

For the whole season I have been saying "fuck no" to this statement. But i think he will start and is a good call for goalanytime 

1 minute ago, Ryju84 said:

For the whole season I have been saying "fuck no" to this statement. But i think he will start and is a good call for goalanytime 

Would not be upset to see him in team myself. Maybe as a sub would be preferable to starting. Murty did say windass did full training so we will see.

47 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

He could have done well learning under Walter, an opportunity that both McCoist and Durrant squandered. 

They never squandered it just not nearly smart or talented enough to learn. Durrant in particular. 

If players had performed and taken chances, I don't know that tactical nous would be the main issue.

I would like him to develop into our manager for next season.  Him growing as a manager would be a great thing for us. 

He's got till end of season to do it.  I do think he still believes he has a chance of doing it.  Let's see.

17 minutes ago, Orange Persson said:

If players had performed and taken chances, I don't know that tactical nous would be the main issue.

I would like him to develop into our manager for next season.  Him growing as a manager would be a great thing for us. 

He's got till end of season to do it.  I do think he still believes he has a chance of doing it.  Let's see.

:mutley:

I fully expect him to keep the same formation on Sunday and I’m pretty sure that lot expect him to do the same.  If he has any tactical nous at all, he will take advantage of that and change by it bringing in an extra midfield player.  Can’t see us winning if he doesn’t.