glasgow cup final

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

I hope the first team can see the response the youngsters have gotten tonight from the fans and I hope it kills them.

Itll only be the jealousy that will be killing those self obsessed bastards but I’d take that 

With any luck they can witness it first hand if the young team are allowed to parade their cup at half time at the Kilmarnock game.

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Thankfully I missed that 

Turned it off, ridiculous to show that again, it was the Young Bears night, probably being recorded by friends and family and they have to spoil it by showing that irrelevant pish from yesterday.

The one thing that pissed me off was Smith went on and on and on about the taigs having only ten men, shut up ya cunt, they had player sent off fair and a square because we put them under pressure from the off, can't just not send the player off because its a final, he even was gimping about the penalty, you used to play for Rangers ya cunt, should be happy for them instead of mumping about it, twat. 

2 minutes ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

The one thing that pissed me off was Smith went on and on and on about the taigs having only ten men, shut up ya cunt, they had player sent off fair and a square because we put them under pressure from the off, can't just not send the player off because its a final, he even was gimping about the penalty, you used to play for Rangers ya cunt, should be happy for them instead of mumping about it, twat. 

I honestly think they try so hard not to be favourable to us that they go in the opposite direction. It's like Bobby Madden he gives us fuck all and whoever we are playing against everything in case he's accused of being biased because he allegedly is a bluenose.

It's a joke the green and grey fans aren't ashamed to say who they support or show it in their favour so why are ours?

Just now, ranter said:

Should be able to get it on stv player as it was on stv 2. Well worth  watching even knowing the score. I'v got it recorded defo watching again.

Cheers bud will defo give it a watch. Highlights should be up at some point if nothing else ?

Good game. Gers all over them. Correct decision with red and penalty - clear cut. 

Several players looked great prospects - Patterson, McPake and Mebude to name a few. Great having several under 16s involved too. Our keeper had fuck all to do 90% of the game.

Anyway, well done the young yins and all the best for the rest of the season and beyond.