apathy in FF

starofdavid

trawling thro the FF forum and i find it totally unbelievable that there is absolutely no mention of the King fiasco with the TOPS ruling and his thumbing at the cut off date 

is as if they do not wish fellow bears to know about an event that could have major effects on our club..transparency is not much in evidence here methinks !

3 minutes ago, starofdavid said:

trawling thro the FF forum and i find it totally unbelievable that there is absolutely no mention of the King fiasco with the TOPS ruling and his thumbing at the cut off date 

is as if they do not wish fellow bears to know about an event that could have major effects on our club..transparency is not much in evidence here methinks !

Any such posts are deleted straight away. And posters banned.

Censorship means their members are largely unaware of much of what goes on and think the garden is rosy.

25 minutes ago, Smile said:

All the threads made on the subject get pulled.

25 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Any such posts are deleted straight away. And posters banned.

Censorship means their members are largely unaware of much of what goes on and think the garden is rosy.

Not true.

Though plenty posters are blaming the papers for reporting it ahead of the taig game, like they conspired to have it on this date of something :duh:

Instead of talking about what's actually happened. 

3 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

There's a 3 page thread on it, still there now, just checked. I read and liked a few posts on it last night.

Entitled - 'King in breach of rules after defective takeover offer'. 

Maybe you need to go to Specsavers, or maybe you just wanted to start this this thread ...

sorry pal...must have missed it...i will re read 

6 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

There's a 3 page thread on it, still there now, just checked. I read and liked a few posts on it last night.

Maybe you need to go to Specsavers, or maybe you just wanted to start this this thread ...

I think you like it better over there . Just tell the truth

8 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

ive gone thro the 1st 3 pages on the forum,i cant see the thread you are on about ?...maybe i do need specsavers 

what page is your posts and thread on ?

6 hours ago, Siam69 said:

Aye, it think my post count might even be into double figure now, maybe 11 or  12, though not sure. 

My posts on the Gerrard thread went down well.

Choo Choo ...

Fair enough . Apologies if I have got you wrong mate

What did you say about Gerrard ??

1 minute ago, starofdavid said:

ive gone thro the 1st 3 pages on the forum,i cant see the thread you are on about ?...maybe i do need specsavers 

what page is your posts and thread on ?

It's posted above ...