Murty

MrMckee

Just now, folkestoneger said:

Put Miller and Wallace in charge and tell them win the three games or you are out the door. 

Isn't one already effectively out of the door?   And does the other really want to stay?   I've written them off as yesterday's people who are just winding their way through the exit process.  

2 minutes ago, theweebluenose said:

If Gerrard is the option we are going for, which I personally think is a mental risk, then get him in now. We can't have him in charge any longer.

May as well give him a few games to assess the squad and might give them a bit of a lift going into the last few games 

2 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

How can that prick be considered for the development squad when he has single handedly turned experienced professional players that had premier league and championship experience into pub team players. I think we have now found the reason why we haven't really been able to develop any of our young players.

I agree with you but I just think that he would of had some reassurance that his original job would still be available while he stepped up to the first team. 

Just now, Reformation Bear said:

Isn't one already effectively out of the door?   And does the other really want to stay?   I've written them off as yesterday's people who are just winding their way through the exit process.  

Miller may be on the way out but he would not have accepted that shite without exploding 

Just now, folkestoneger said:

Miller may be on the way out but he would not have accepted that shite without exploding 

I agree he'd most likely have been a bit more passionate about it.   But he's gone.   All we are left with is whatever comfort can be taken in 'what ifs'.    Its up to the Board now to show some leadership and produce some money and somehow hope that enough Supporters are convinced enough by whatever they now say and do to renew their STs after the utter shambles we've seen this season under this Board's watch 

As soon as I heard that the Gerrard rumours had "affected him personally" I knew we were getting skelped today. He doesn't have the psychological strength to be our manager. However, when it comes to incompetence and ineptitude, he pales in comparison to every single fucking member of our board. 

8 minutes ago, steven33jackie said:

I agree with you but I just think that he would of had some reassurance that his original job would still be available while he stepped up to the first team. 

The dereliction of duty in allowing that prick anywhere near the development of young players is even too far for King and that really is saying something. 

9 minutes ago, watpnosurrender said:

he should have been gone after hampden never mind now somebody hurry up and give him his p45 dont wait until tomorrow do it fucking now 

Tbf I agree wholeheartedly but it won't make much dif we have another clown waiting to take over  and make no mistake that's exactly what gerrard will be.  Sad sad days

I’m not sure Iv ever seen a team 3-0 down at half time & not chane it in some capacity, wether that be the line up or formation! We were 5 down before he done anything & by that point it was pointless! If I was a bheast I would be screaming about conspiracies! 

He should do the right thing and walk away now.

He is embarrassing himself now, ably aided and abetted by the first team squad, and the board. All of them should walk. The tactics, lineup, formation is all on murty. The execution of those tactics is down to the squad, who are showing the fans the ultimate disrespect by not even trying a leg. The board asked him to step up again, so they need to be hunted as well.

No one could have done a better job than him, remember.

Not even a 5th columnist. The dud has ruined us, he's clueless. He made his bed when he stopped wanting to be development coach and announced he wanted the manager's job. He can now fuck off out of the club and lie in it as far as I'm concerned.

He is a loser, fuck letting that develop our youth.