Murty

MrMckee

1 hour ago, Helicopter Sundae said:

What was his excuse for the 4 : 0 at Hampden then?

he should've been gone that night. today was actually a worse performance than last week. He's done here, get him out tonight.

So today is as bad as it gets........... 

If Murty has got any decency left he should resign tomorrow and apologise to the supporters for letting us down. He has been masquerading as a Manager for  too long and clearly out of his depth

Then Dave King and his board should make a statement and tell us exactly what is happening at the club. Why was he at the Roma v Liverpool game,  what is Mark Allen actually doing for Rangers.

Today was a total disgrace and how can they stand by and watch this capitulation  do they know the meaning on No Surrender  !!!

Just now, billythebear1986 said:

Totally hung out to dry by the board. Actually feel sorry for him asked to do a job hes not capable of doing. King is the main culprit off this mess. 

Has he though? He could have turned it down when offered, walked away after the semi yet he was talking to the media think week telling them I can still be manager next season etc..

As soon as I seen the team today I knew we were on for a pumping, he is never a manager!

2 minutes ago, WeDontDoWalkingAway1872 said:

Has he though? He could have turned it down when offered, walked away after the semi yet he was talking to the media think week telling them I can still be manager next season etc..

As soon as I seen the team today I knew we were on for a pumping, he is never a manager!

The fact the board offered him the job in the first place is a joke. He shouldnt of been offered a job to turn down. I agree though hes obviously going through some sort of delusion, thinking he was gonna get offered that job. mess of a club. Hope we dont go for Gerrard either, an experienced manager is only route we should be going down. 

1 hour ago, Bristol loyal said:

Not fussed in the slightest about murty anymore, he’ll be gone at the end of the season. The biggest problem for us right now is the frauds upstairs and the shitebags on the pitch!

From the board down to the pitch is terrible, shit runs downwards. 

Murty needs to go. That performance was even worse than the Scottish cup. His comments pre match were a disgrace. 

King and co also better come out and explain why he was left in charge and what there plans are to fix this mess. If they can't then they need to leave as well. 

As for the sqaud there are too many who have failed over and over. They need to be gotten rid of.

5 hours ago, the old guard said:

Tarrier that had his testimonial against the tarrier, enough said. 

Fuck sake. I just googled this. I was aware that his auld man was a taig but I never knew it ran this deep. 

44 minutes ago, WeDontDoWalkingAway1872 said:

Why is he not gone yet?

3 games to go or not the club needs to send out a message that these types of results are not to be tolerated!

If he is kept in the job we are going to finish 4th anyway....

He doesn’t do walking away apparently. 

17 minutes ago, the old guard said:

Yip, said he did it for his dad, unbelievable.. 

Ach, man, there’s so many ways you could take it. Maybe it was just a nice gesture for his mick auld man. I tend to think professional footballers think about things differently in regard to football.

But the fact remains, we’ve had one manager who’d done a congratulations video to them and another who had his testimonial against them. Even if it meant fuck all to them it’s still an embarrassment.

Then we’ll have our, supposed, next manager probably going in for soapy bum wank cuddles with the tranny shagger at the first old firm game. Did Walter or Souness ever go in for bromance hugs or smiley hamdshkes?

2 minutes ago, BigDak said:

Ach, man, there’s so many ways you could take it. Maybe it was just a nice gesture for his mick auld man. I tend to think professional footballers think about things differently in regard to football.

But the fact remains, we’ve had one manager who’d done a congratulations video to them and another who had his testimonial against them. Even if it meant fuck all to them it’s still an embarrassment.

Then we’ll have our, supposed, next manager probably going in for soapy bum wank cuddles with the tranny shagger at the first old firm game. Did Walter or Souness ever go in for bromance hugs or smiley hamdshkes?

If he thinks that much of his auld man he will support the same team as him, just like me and probably you and many thousands more, we all followed our fathers lead, and thank God mines was/is a Rangers man through and through, and your spot on no more kisses and cuddles pish we need to go right in about them and show them no respect, we've been shat on long enough. 

24 minutes ago, Rambo1872 said:

Fed to the lions. What now for him is that him out of a job altogether not even back to the under 20's? Seems bad if it will go that way after stepping up, he could have said no and kept his old job a lot less bother for him. 

The guys in charge of the U20's seem (on the face of it) to be doing far too good of a job to let this habitual loser back near them. 

5 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

I agree.  Shame really that it'll end on a really sour note. 

....................only for them to appear at other clubs next season and put in stellar seasons

Yes - can see it panning out that way!

Only 2 we’ve got on the books who know what it’s like to get a winner against them.

Can see a few more sour notes in the fall out from today!

I never watched today's game as i was doing the Glasgow kilt walk. I recorded the match in the (very faint) hope we'd actually put in a performance, I can't bring myself to watch it.

Murty has got to go now (leave the club permantly) & give the job to Billy Kirkwood for the remaining games. The likes of Davie Cooper & Sandy Jardine would be fucking embarrassed with that performance today. Every single one of those fucking imposters need to have a right good fucking look at themselves in the mirror.

They should also all be fined at least 2 weeks wages & refund the fans who work their arse off to pay for tickets to go watch that absolute fucking piss take.