Steven Gerrard MBE - New Manager

Wullie72

9 minutes ago, TheBluebells said:

They’re talking about it on talksport now, Jim White and Danny Murphy speaking. 

Had positive talks
Nothing definitive yet
More talks this week

Murphy thinks he’s looking for more reassurances from the board

Doesn’t think the Liverpool assistant thing shouldn’t effect his decision

Given he will be on BT for the Champions League this week, any potential announcement will be the back end of this week at the earliest.

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, psb07158 said:

This guy has been Klopp’s number 2 for 17 years. He previously described the guy as being the brains of their coaching setup. Of course it will have an effect on him :lol: 

If it’s true the guy has left, it wouldn’t surprise me if they offered Gerrard the assistant’s job. 

They were saying on Talk Sport earlier , Klopp's no 2 is only away on a leave of absence , N that SG might be made up to Liverpools no3 

10 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Because experienced managers like Pulis won't touch the job. That's down to kings running of the club. 

I have doubts about Gerrard as well. But 1st time managers have won the league before. souness and smith for us and the lemon for the scum.

all mentioned above are strong personalities as regards management not so sure about Gerrard, after the fanfare would have died down I think he would struggle big time

Just now, linfield1690 said:

Fuck sake only at us :belm:

Makes ye wonder if fuckin King had a whisper of this n started all the SG stuff ,to divert all the attention from us n Miller ,Wallace ,Murty n they bastards winning the league n giving us a bastard skelping (if yer paranoid) 

14 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

It's alarming how many times do we need to hear snippets about the board and reassurances from them before the board take the fucking hint and do one ... McLeish and McInnes didn't like what they had in mind ... I didn't mind that they shafted Weir and Warburton out of their positions but they still did it ... I'd bet my life on Clarke's refusal the board being a major part of it and now Gerrard needs more assurances before saying yes.

Well there's a big fuck-off common denominator here folks.

While I still think Gerrard is too much of a gamble, these cunts are incompetent and embarrass us at every turn.  

So many conflicting stories now. Really hate all this "itk" crap, when In reality people know fuck all. I'm sure there are some tarriers in here deliberately posting conflicting stories, either that or we have some seriously bi-polar people in our support. I'm staying off the internet today. 

14 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Wouldn’t he appoint the other guy he’s been working with for years as his assistant?

would you put it past this board to fuck up an already fucked up situation? can you honestly say that this would be the strangest thing that has happened to us, if Gerrard were to be appointed in some capacity as number 2 at Anfield, his club that he loves and has a career-long attachment to?

All this fucking tripe with cunts giving it "its done, its a done deal". is it fuck.

10 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

They were saying on Talk Sport earlier , Klopp's no 2 is only away on a leave of absence , N that SG might be made up to Liverpools no3 

Not that I’m too keen on the idea of SG in charge but I’d like to think he’s a bit more drive and gravitas about him than to take a temp no.3 job at Liverpool over the manager post here?

Just now, chris182 said:

Not that I’m too keen on the idea of SG in charge I’d like to think he’s a bit more drive and gravitas about him than to take a temp no.3 job at Liverpool over the manager post here?

I know where I would rather be if I was him, and it ain’t in Glasgow. 

1 minute ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Makes ye wonder if fuckin King had a whisper of this n started all the SG stuff ,to divert all the attention from us n Miller ,Wallace ,Murty n they bastards winning the league n giving us a bastard skelping (if yer paranoid) 

Not paranoid at all mate there could well be shite going on behind the sceans that we don't know about

The Daily Record are scum. Looking to derail anything positive we do. It's obvious that Klopps number 2 has personal private business that needs attending to. Possibly a family bereavement or his own health issues if he has any. Could be an operation but this scum paper have clearly implied a falling out with Klopp. They really are fucking scum fucks

3 minutes ago, chris182 said:

Not that I’m too keen on the idea of SG in charge but I’d like to think he’s a bit more drive and gravitas about him than to take a temp no.3 job at Liverpool over the manager post here?

He lives and breathes Liverpool. 

His long term ambition is to be Liverpool manager, that's where his loyalties lie. 

Would not surprise me at all. 

2 minutes ago, KWBear said:

would you put it past this board to fuck up an already fucked up situation? can you honestly say that this would be the strangest thing that has happened to us, if Gerrard were to be appointed in some capacity as number 2 at Anfield, his club that he loves and has a career-long attachment to?

All this fucking tripe with cunts giving it "its done, its a done deal". is it fuck.

I posted a pretty long theory of EXACTLY how they could fuck it a few pages back. Although I mean more that Klopp would likely go with the third guy (Peter something or other) who has also worked with him for years as his assistant rather than promote an U18 coach over him.

Archived