LET'S GO!!

2 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

As it was in 1986. That worked out well....bring it on!! :UK: 

:lol: What a turnaround in opinion. If it's any consolation, I'm exactly the same as you now. 

Lets do this, Rangers!! :UK::UK::UK: 

Aye I know mate :lol:

Hard not to get on board with it all after today. Gets the financial backing he needs then who knows. Definitely knows what the club means and I loved how the media didn’t get to him at all

For anyone who's missed it: 

I sat watching the first few minutes in disbelief. "Why are we doing this?". Actually shook my head at one point and said to myself......"That's Steven Gerrard, he's the Rangers manager......What???". I'll tell you what though, by the end, I wanted another 25 minutes of it. Was lapping up every word. I finally get why this can work. The man's a winner......he's got that steely determination that we need in the hot-seat. He's not some doe-eyed figurehead.....or a bumbling idiot that talks in riddles, or a journeyman who talks a good game (but nothing else). The man is a proper winner at football. A name respected at every corner of the globe. (Yes, maybe I'm finally talking myself into thinking this is a good thing via a post.....sorry!). He's worked under some top managers in the game.....and Brenda. He's someone who knows how (s)he thinks, and plays the game, and how to combat that. More than that though, he's just got that air about him. WINNER. Look at what he's done to thousands of people in one interview. Imagine that air of confidence.....of self-belief getting let loose on the players? 

Lets Go Steve. :UK::UK: Do us, and yourself, proud son! Welcome to Rangers!! :UK::UK: 

36 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Hard not to get on board with it all after today. Gets the financial backing he needs then who knows. Definitely knows what the club means and I loved how the media didn’t get to him at all

:lol: 

Me too. I was fearful of how it could have gone. I really didn't expect him to handle it quite so well. He's got me on board right away, and this time yesterday I was hating the idea. Of course, it may still not work out, but it certainly won't be for the lack of trying on his part. The more I think about it, the more I think it's a master stroke by the board! 

A fucking youth coach bounds in like he's on a night out and the Pedro backers on here have spunked their load. 

Maybe we see some results before sucking the guys Dick this time. 

All this shit about "he's Brenda's protégé, he can do him" - just mind who Walters protégé was and how well that went. 

20 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

A fucking youth coach bounds in like he's on a night out and the Pedro backers on here have spunked their load. 

All this shit about "he's Brenda's protégé, he can do him" - just mind who Walters protégé was and how well that went. 

You on Crack or Meth?

What Pedro backers? Who mentioned Brenda's protege?

You're just fucking weird.

6 hours ago, Graham Roberts iPhone said:

Takes me back to the first league game with Souness as manager, Hibs away. Not the best result but plenty of team spirit when called on in the centre circle, :redcard:. That season finished well though so fingers crossed. :cheers:

Was up at that myself, loved everything about that day, even nearly getting crushed by a fat arsed police horse as it backed into the railing beside me, cunt of a thing, :lol:

8 hours ago, LochendBilly said:

The only part of the presser that made me cringe was hearing that prick Traynor in the background.

See to be truthful, I never hear the fucking questions, I only hear the answers, on my tablet or even when I put it onto the TV, all I hear is a quiet mumble then an answer, deaf maybe, no.

46 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

C'mon tae fuck mate, aye it might no work but get on board with it. Be positive. I have a very strong feeling this is going to work.

8 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Threw myself behind him when he appeared in that suit mate 

As I said in a previous thread mate, the suit looks made for him rather than some random no cunt trying like fuck to make it fit. Guys a winner, lets fucking go. 

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

Oh they did get him, all to well, it’s just they are all taig bastards who now have the fear. 

1 hour ago, Brian Fantana said:

I get that Brian, still feel it a bit, just more positive after today. It’s still a huge gamble, but comparing him to ally isn’t right. He’s a completely different character, demands a winning mentality and leads from the front, ally wanted to be pals with every cunt just like he was still a player. I don’t think Gerard was like that even as a player, his will to win shines through, along with his determination to succeed above all else and that’s a great starting point 

Miserable cunt.

Pedro backers :lol: 

u  ok?

2 hours ago, Brian Fantana said:

At the moment, a chilling dose of reality.