LET'S GO!!

6 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

June 15th for next season fixture list.

Imo we'll get Hivs away 1st game, that pesky computer will just fire out a difficult random fixture as the opener to add more pressure on him. All random mind whilst the scum get st mirren at home.

Bring it on 

?

8 minutes ago, gj923 said:

that for the lurkers?

As first impressions go, SG has made a good one. However (cliché alert) actions speak louder than words, we have been here before, after everything that has happened, etc etc. The die has been cast, we will see how it goes, like it or not we have to get behind the man. If at the very least he can get a team on the park that will sweat blood for the cause, then he will do for me.

9 minutes ago, BillyG93 said:

Hahhaa! Listen to talksport the now - celtic fans phoning in saying Dave King is a tax avoided ect. (usual celtic fans carry on)

TalkSport presenters ripping into them - 'Running scared you are by the sounds of it'

Dermot Desmond is avoiding taxes over in Panama and he's their major shareholder.  Someone should remind them of that.

1 hour ago, RFC16 said:

If these clowns dont take the chance to fight like fuck the mora n show our new manager what they have then they deserve to get punted.

Am buzzin by his passion already.surely these players must take it into the game

I agree, unfortunately most of them don't have it in them. At least we hopefully wont have to suffer some of them for too much longer.They wont survive under him with the attitude they've shown this last 6 weeks.

1 hour ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

June 15th for next season fixture list.

Imo we'll get Hivs away 1st game, that pesky computer will just fire out a difficult random fixture as the opener to add more pressure on him. All random mind whilst the scum get st mirren at home.

Takes me back to the first league game with Souness as manager, Hibs away. Not the best result but plenty of team spirit when called on in the centre circle, :redcard:. That season finished well though so fingers crossed. :cheers:

1 hour ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I wasn't excited about this appointment at first and we might still live to regret it but I don't know, something about this just feels like it's the beginning of something big.

Well put it this fucking way. I am confident we won't be worrying about playing kili Dundee and fucking hibs and abergreen. 

34 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

I agree, unfortunately most of them don't have it in them. At least we hopefully wont have to suffer some of them for too much longer.They wont survive under him with the attitude they've shown this last 6 weeks.

Nah theyve no chance mate.a born winner will see through the gutless bastarts

I'm going to throw in a dose of sour realism and say that we all loved the inaugural press conferences of Warburton, Pedro and Murty. So I'll try and be optimistic, as much as my cautious nature will allow. I'm not really an excitable type as you might have guessed.

33 minutes ago, FSM said:

I'm going to throw in a dose of sour realism and say that we all loved the inaugural press conferences of Warburton, Pedro and Murty. So I'll try and be optimistic, as much as my cautious nature will allow. I'm not really an excitable type as you might have guessed.

The big difference between our last three managers and Gerrard is that he is a born winner and has champions league winners medals to prove it. 

It oozes out of him the determination to succeed. 

I'm looking for space on that choo choo because I thought initially this was pie in the sky but the way he came across today and as @.Williamson. said, seeing him in that suit and tie he has my full support.

LETS GO!!

3 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

That's Stevie Gerrard's message to us.

You have my backing son.  Lets get this club back to the top again.

Let's fucking go!!! ??????

Great post and a fantastic stance to take.

My only plea to our supporters is to show patience. He will not tun this around overnight. He needs time. There will be bad results, poor performances, more defeats to celtic. Fuck, we might even draw with cunts like Kilmarnock. But we are at our lowest ebb ever and he needs time, patience and support. Let's prove we ARE the best supporters in the world.