graeme_4

Cummings.  

709 members have voted

1. 1. Sign him up or let him go?

• Sign (£600k or so)
    • Let him go

27 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

More than enough to secure second place 

Ahead of the curve mate, ahead of the curve.

8 minutes ago, don logan said:

Plus everything we get from selling in the transfer window. So about 6.2 million.

By the time we offload our shite it will be down to 500k.

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Was not my point, which is Stevie G decides who comes and who goes and he quite clearly wants Cummings. Now what I also asked those who decry Cummings, is Stevie G wrong, but sadly there are those who refuse to answer it, for very obvious reasons. They would know a player better than Stevie G, right?!

Ok....let's say by chance it's just paper talk and Gerrard has no interest whatsoever in signing Cummings?

Are you going to come on here and apologise for the constant drivel that you have been posting?

1 minute ago, hammer93 said:

Ok....let's say by chance it's just paper talk and Gerrard has no interest whatsoever in signing Cummings?

Are you going to come on here and apologise for the constant drivel that you have been posting?

It isn't and I do apologise but not to morons that give it contant drivel and demand one, so fuck off and at least try and back our manager, hypocrite.

2 hours ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

I don't know if he would get the space required to do that though, we don't create anything and he doesn't create anything for himself, you'd like a 2012 Chicarito type in there, someone who is fast, never leaves the box and can get on the end of crosses too, Cummings is a bit one dimensional and reminds me of Waghorn without the goals as of late

sometimes you need to be able to get on the end of a cross or long ball or run past people, I don't think he has that at all, man mark Morelos and he does what he did to Simunovic, man mark Cummings and 9/10 it will be a Killie/celtic performance

If we play two upfront we lose the midfield battle even worse leaving the strikers with even less service than usual 

Well, with the current squad, you're right. We just don't have a real presence in there.....and for some unknown reason, we sometimes have 2 defensive midfielders home and away. I'm old fashioned and think we're a 4-4-2 team. That way at least there's enough bodies to try & hold a line higher up the pitch. I just see Morelos being the perfect foil for Cummings. Someone that can run at defenders and bully them.... pull them this way and that, then it's up to the midfield to support them and get balls into the box. We're masters of our own downfall being so defensive minded. 

3 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

It isn't and I do apologise but not to morons that give it contant drivel and demand one, so fuck off and at least try and back our manager, hypocrite.

Stop being a total bellend , there is not one quote from our manager to suggest he is signing Cummings and as you said will punt Morelos, I will back the manager no problem but one things for sure, you sir will look the biggest mongo on here if Gerrard decides against Cummings 

15 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Glad we are in talks but whys there talks? I thought the fee for him and Murphy were both set in stone with us on first refusal?

Press reports at the time he came to us said we've got the option to buy, but put the figure at around £1m - so presumably we're not willing to pay that and trying to negotiate a lower figure.

I thought Cummings would be a lot better than he has shown.

I'm totally not convinced by him at all. He has more confidence than talent.

He's probably worth about 600K and I don't ever see him being worth much more .

I think we should be looking for better.

Personally not a fan of Morelos or Cummings both not good enough in the long run IMO.

would rather keep Morelos out of the two though as a back up or partner for a solid Dembele type striker.

Now its 50/50 result.

I clicked keep him when I was in the minority of less than 30%.

Have more fans came on and clicked keep him since Tuesday and another Morelos miss or has their been stuff in the paper I'm missing.

1 minute ago, Ryju84 said:

Now its 50/50 result.

I clicked keep him when I was in the minority of less than 30%.

Have more fans came on and clicked keep him since Tuesday and another Morelos miss or has their been stuff in the paper I'm missing.

Nah just @Blue Avenger creating loads of fake accounts

23 minutes ago, The No.9 said:

Personally not a fan of Morelos or Cummings both not good enough in the long run IMO.

would rather keep Morelos out of the two though as a back up or partner for a solid Dembele type striker.

So replace our top goalscorer with someone who only managed 9 goals this season? Smell you a mile off.

6 hours ago, VentyFour said:

So replace our top goalscorer with someone who only managed 9 goals this season? Smell you a mile off.

Do you want to know who I am or something ? Cba with this secret taig pish.

I didn’t say replace Morelos you fucking idiot , he’s played 1000+ minutes more and has only 5 more league goals hardly massive especially looking at who shows up in old firms etc

weirdo ?

3 minutes ago, The No.9 said:

Do you want to know who I am or something ? names Grant Calman Cba with this secret taig pish.

I didn’t say replace Morelos you fucking idiot , he’s played 1000+ minutes more and has only 5 more league goals hardly massive especially looking at who shows up in old firms etc

weirdo ?

Did I ask who you were? You said you wanted Morelos to be backup to dembele. To be our lead striker and be put on the bench for someone else is being replaced, do you understand this or did your schooling not teach you that. What has dembele got to do with Rangers at all? Why would you even compare someone who plays for the filth, with a worse record, to our leading goalscorer? 

Grant? Burger arse more like.

6 minutes ago, VentyFour said:

Did I ask who you were? You said you wanted Morelos to be backup to dembele. To be our lead striker and be put on the bench for someone else is being replaced, do you understand this or did your schooling not teach you that. What has dembele got to do with Rangers at all? Why would you even compare someone who plays for the filth, with a worse record, to our leading goalscorer? 

You are bit of weird guy , I said to replace him with that type of striker not the actual guy himself Jesus Christ learn to read 

7 minutes ago, VentyFour said:

‘Dembele type striker’. 

Stevie G’s transfer budget doesn’t reach 40m dembele dollars. 

Archived