Cummings

graeme_4

Cummings.  

709 members have voted

1. 1. Sign him up or let him go?

• Sign (£600k or so)
    • Let him go

1 minute ago, Smile said:

Boyds 35 this year he's at a weaker team and has more goals. If he was promoted from within he would have been dropped by now for his goal droughts. 

Not true. You watched McCrorie the past few weeks? (Bar Tuesday)

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

So Stevie G is wrong in his judgement?

His call,,, but if the two played together he wouldn't get anywhere near morelos goal total

Just now, PRW. said:

Not true. You watched McCrorie the past few weeks? (Bar Tuesday)

McCrorie average as well plays like a youth player we need better upfront and in the middle.

2 minutes ago, PRW. said:

Please explain how me saying Cummings is not half the player of Morelos, means I think Gerrard is clueless.

I’m dying to understand that.

You said what's it got to do with Stevie G.

Which means you actually think that Stevie G has nothing to do with signing up a new player on a permanant deal?

Do you also actually think that Stevie G has not already drawn up the list who stays and who goes?

Like he's letting others decide? Cloud cuckoo land if you think so.

Just now, Smile said:

McCrorie average as well plays like a youth player we need better upfront and in the middle.

Kinda agree about McCrorie, think he can be class for us but need better in midfield for the time being. 

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

Which means you actually think that Stevie G has nothing to do with signing up a new player on a permanant deal?

Do you also actually think that Stevie G has not already drawn up the list who stays and who goes?

Gerrard is signing up Cummings? Are you believing that DR article? Fair enough...

Just now, Blue Avenger said:

Rangers are indeed in talks to do so. Tell me we are not.

Says who? 

I’d be suprised if Gerrard wants him, really suprised. I assume it’d be Allen & Scouldings calls.

3 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

If Morelos has a deal in place to move on this summer the G man isn't making a decision between Cummings and Morelos.

The love in for Cummings and the hatred of Morelos is a bit embarrassing now, if Morelos doesn't score he bullies defenders and gets us 20 yards higher up the pitch, Cummings just walks about getting swept aside time and time again, I still don't understand what he brings ''poaching'' aside that makes him such an asset, you could make a list as long as my arm about his cons.

McCrorie and Morelos are the only two I can see with the required attitude, mistakes galore due to age which I can forgive but fighters

10 minutes ago, PRW. said:

I noticed, hes our top scorer & the 2nd top scorer in the country.

Whats your point? 

I’m convinced you’re some sort of parody poster so I don’t know why I’m even debating this with you :lol: 

I notice you struggle to answer a question.

2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

I notice you struggle to answer a question.

What question didn’t I answer? 

You asked if I noticed hes our striker, I said I did. 

You’re aff yer fuckin nut :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Smile said:

If Morelos has a deal in place to move on this summer the G man isn't making a decision between Cummings and Morelos.

Was not my point, which is Stevie G decides who comes and who goes and he quite clearly wants Cummings. Now what I also asked those who decry Cummings, is Stevie G wrong, but sadly there are those who refuse to answer it, for very obvious reasons. They would know a player better than Stevie G, right?!

1 minute ago, PRW. said:

What question didn’t I answer? 

You asked if I noticed hes our striker, I said I did. 

You’re aff yer fuckin nut :lol: 

No you are spineless, much like most of our current crop.

Now last time. Does Stevie G decide who comes and who goes?

Is he then wrong in his judgement to want Cummings?

not hard, even for you.

3 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Was not my point, which is Stevie G decides who comes and who goes and he quite clearly wants Cummings. Now what I also asked those who decry Cummings, is Stevie G wrong, but sadly there are those who refuse to answer it, for very obvious reasons. They would know a player better than Stevie G, right?!

Maybe he does want him or maybe the deal was like the Murphy deal and had to be done at the end of the season.

7 minutes ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

The love in for Cummings and the hatred of Morelos is a bit embarrassing now, if Morelos doesn't score he bullies defenders and gets us 20 yards higher up the pitch, Cummings just walks about getting swept aside time and time again, I still don't understand what he brings ''poaching'' aside that makes him such an asset, you could make a list as long as my arm about his cons.

McCrorie and Morelos are the only two I can see with the required attitude, mistakes galore due to age which I can forgive but fighters

Morelos’s attitude bar 2-3 games has been absolutely honking since winter break.

Strikers are judged on goals not bullying.

his ability to bully might be the reason he has more bookings than goals since winter break.

5 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Morelos’s attitude bar 2-3 games has been absolutely honking since winter break.

Strikers are judged on goals not bullying.

his ability to bully might be the reason he has more bookings than goals since winter break.

A fact that is lost on most!

23 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

No you are spineless, much like most of our current crop.

Now last time. Does Stevie G decide who comes and who goes?

Is he then wrong in his judgement to want Cummings?

not hard, even for you.

You’ve never once asked me if Gerrard decides who comes and goes. To quote Gerrard himself, its a “collective” decision that I assume will involve him, Allen, Scoulding & his coaches. 

Again, how do you know Gerrard wants Cummings? 

1 minute ago, PRW. said:

You’ve never once asked me if Gerrard decides who comes and goes. To quote Gerrard himself, its a “collective” decision that I assume will involve him, Allen, Scoulding & his coaches. 

Again, how do you know Gerrard wants Cummings? 

Em, we're in negotiations with his club.

Nowt to do with Stevie G though. Not his call who comes or goes, right?:mutley:

BTW, don't answer the question, because you just can't admit when you are wrong. Not your fault.  I blame the schols.

2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Em, we're in negotiations with his club.

Nowt to do with Stevie G though. Not his call who comes or goes, right?:mutley:

BTW, don't answer the question, because you just can't admit when you are wrong. Not your fault.  I blame the schols.

Believing an article that states his contract is up in the summer. 

Superb

44 minutes ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

The love in for Cummings and the hatred of Morelos is a bit embarrassing now, if Morelos doesn't score he bullies defenders and gets us 20 yards higher up the pitch, Cummings just walks about getting swept aside time and time again, I still don't understand what he brings ''poaching'' aside that makes him such an asset, you could make a list as long as my arm about his cons

Thing that we miss most is a poacher though. It's just typical that the only one not to see this is the guy picking the team. We had a golden chance to play Morelos and Cummings, but Murty shat it!

Archived