Cummings

graeme_4

Cummings.  

709 members have voted

1. 1. Sign him up or let him go?

• Sign (£600k or so)
    • Let him go

5 hours ago, GT66 said:

It's weird how excited you are for a guy that has done zilch since leaving Hibs, yet constantly talk down our top scorer who has 64 goals in 104 games at 21 years old

Against shite.

He obviously needs a bigger barn door to practice on.

There's plenty to talk down our top scorer about. A goal would be good! He is only talked down when I see the el donkey fan club try to rubbish the Cumdog, who as I say, his goal ratio to minutes played is night and fucking day when compared to el donkey. Then there's the little matter that the donkey wants moved on to the EPL no less, so we are obviously just a piece of shite to him. Where on the other hand we have a Rangers man who actually wants to play for us. Which is rather novel for us.

Stevie G obviously fancies the Cumdog and I aint fucking arguing with the maestro.

The donkey is toast. Watch this space.

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Against shite.

He obviously needs a bigger barn door to practice on.

There's plenty to talk down our top scorer about. A goal would be good! He is only talked down when I see the el donkey fan club try to rubbish the Cumdog, who as I say, his goal ratio to minutes played is noght and fucking day when compared to el donkey. Then there's the little matter that the donkey wants moved on to the EPL no less, so we are obviously just a piece of shite to him. Where on the other hand we have a Rangers man who actually wants to play for. Which is rather novel for us.

Stevie G obviously fancies the Cumdog and I aint fucking arguing with the maestro.

The donkey is toast. Watch this space.

Cummings isn’t a Rangers fan.

And isn’t even half the player of Morelos.

I was hoping Cummings would turn out good as the guy has character, and grates on opposition fans. But let’s be honest here, he’s been shite even as a bit part player. He’s hardly lit the place up. 

I would honestly say no, due to the fact I think we could do better.

Maybe when his contract is up and we can get him for free, but £600k is ALOT of money.

15 minutes ago, Boybluesy said:

Right now Morelos is half a player.  Couldn't score in a barrel of fannies.

Off form, head isn’t quite in it & yet he was still arguably our best player on Tuesday

I don’t think he’ll be here next year but if whoever does get him has a good man manager then they’ll have a hell of a player on their hands with a couple years development.

We all know hes rough round the edges, but you’d be daft to deny the talent he has.

14 minutes ago, PRW. said:

On the first point, quote. "I used to go to Ibrox as a boy. Most of my family are Rangers and Hearts fans" unquote.

On not being half the the player of Morelos, then he must be total shite and Stevie G is clueless, right?! 

1 minute ago, PRW. said:

Off form, head isn’t quite in it & yet he was still arguably our best player on Wednesday. 

I don’t think he’ll be here next year but if whoever does get him has a good man manager then they’ll have a hell of a player on their hands with a couple years development.

We all know hes rough round the edges, but you’d be daft to deny the talent he has.

You know he isn't going to score.  His header was just fucking woeful. Boy's lost the plot. Physically has led the line well, but we need goals as well.

17 minutes ago, PRW. said:

Morelos earlier on has a ten game spell without scoring and now he's gone another ten game spell while scoring one goal neither strikers are good enough at the moment but the hype surrounding Morelos is mental. 

3 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

On the first point, quote. "I used to go to Ibrox as a boy. Most of my family are Rangers and Hearts fans" unquote.

On not being half the the player of Morelos, then he must be total shite and Stevie G is clueless, right?! 

Where has Gerrard said that Cummings is better than Morelos?

4 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Whats Gerrard got to do with anything?

1 minute ago, PRW. said:

Off form, head isn’t quite in it & yet he was still arguably our best player on Wednesday. 

What talent?

Lightening pace? Quick feet? Can turn a player? Shooting accuracy? Can read a game and move into space? Plays the offside rule well?

1 minute ago, Smile said:

Morelos earlier on has a ten game spell without scoring and now he's gone another ten game spell while scoring one goal neither strikers are good enough at the moment but the hype surrounding Morelos is mental. 

And yet he is still the 2nd top scorer in the league, at 21 & hasn’t had a break for over a year. Wild. 

If he was a promoted youth player he’d get it a lot lighter from some fans. 

7 minutes ago, PRW. said:

Off form, head isn’t quite in it & yet he was still arguably our best player on Tuesday

He’s been off form since coming back from Florida in January 

hes not all that I’ve a bad feeling he hit a purple patch or something and now that’s him 

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

What talent?

Lightening pace? Quick feet? Can turn a player? Shooting accuracy? Can read a game and move into space? Plays the offside rule well?

Despite the poor attempt at listing some of the young guys weaknesses, yes he does read the game well and move into space. 

Consistently stretches defenders and creates space for other players.

Just now, PRW. said:

Despite the poor attempt at listing some of the young guys weaknesses, yes he does read the game well and move into space. 

Consistently stretches defenders and creates space for other players.

Em, in case you haven't noticed he IS our striker. 

Morelos has missed some amount of sitters,, awful misses,,, but I keep thinking he's there,, he works his bullocks off, he has to, theirs no one else there!,  he's played a season and a half non stop, deserves a break hopefully come back rarin to go again,  Cummings just doesn't look like theres goals in him   but its there for all to see ,we don't create enough from midfield, we dont have midfield runners,       sorry but its a no for me in regards to cummings

Just now, Blue Avenger said:

If you have to ask that, there's no hope for you.

Please explain how me saying Cummings is not half the player of Morelos, means I think Gerrard is clueless.

I’m dying to understand that.

5 minutes ago, PRW. said:

And yet he is still the 2nd top scorer in the league, at 21 & hasn’t had a break for over a year. Wild. 

If he was a promoted youth player he’d get it a lot lighter from some fans. 

Boyds 35 this year he's at a weaker team and has more goals the Scottish league shite. If he was promoted from within he would have been dropped by now for his goal droughts. 

Just now, smiddy said:

Morelos has missed some amount of sitters,, awful misses,,, but I keep thinking he's there,, he works his bullocks off, he has to, theirs no one else there!,  he's played a season and a half non stop, deserves a break hopefully come back rarin to go again,  Cummings just doesn't look like theres goals in him   but its there for all to see ,we don't create enough from midfield, we dont have midfield runners,       sorry but its a no for me in regards to cummings

So Stevie G is wrong in his judgement?

Just now, Blue Avenger said:

Em, in case you haven't noticed he IS our striker. 

I noticed, hes our top scorer & the 2nd top scorer in the country.

Whats your point? 

I’m convinced you’re some sort of parody poster so I don’t know why I’m even debating this with you :lol: 

Archived