Windass thanking Miller

12 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

We should never, ever get beat by the likes of Kilmarnock and Hamilton at Ibrox. 

That's more humiliating than getting gubbed by the beasts. 

Come on mate, we’ll always get the odd beating of diddy teams, always have done. That 4-0 game was the worst I’ve ever seen. No comparison.

22 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Come on mate, we’ll always get the odd beating of diddy teams, always have done. That 4-0 game was the worst I’ve ever seen. No comparison.

Hamilton's first victory at Ibrox in 90 years or whatever the fuck it was. 

Seliks biggest ever victory at Ibrox last season. 

Sheep's first victory at Ibrox in 26 years.

Losing a semi final against Motherwell. 

Getting beat at home by St Johnstone. 

Why was a 4-0 semi final defeat the last straw supposedly for Miller and Wallace? I genuinely don't get it. 

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

Why was a 4-0 semi final defeat the last straw supposedly for Miller and Wallace? I genuinely don't get it. 

Aberdeen was under Pedro mate they've only took 1 point off us this season 

6 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Like I said, it’s the worst I’ve seen. Literally the worst Rangers performance I’ve ever seen.

1 hour ago, gsa said:

There really wasn't. Dropping deep and doing lots of pointing isn't "dragging us through games".

It was the work rate on the pitch I was referring too. When some of these players couldn't be bothered... That's something miller could never be accused of... Always worked his socks off for us, you could tell he wanted to win every game.

All our players should have that attitude.

Whether you are a fan of his ability is a different matter.

If you still believe Kenny Miller kissed their badge you are nothing but a fenian believing Mongo. 

It takes about 4 seconds to Google it n watch his celebration. Fucking worst cunts spreading that Catholic shite 

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Miller and Wallace were still here though. 

Aye He was but maybe as stepps boy is alluding to it's the manner of what murty said to them that sent them over the edge.

Tbh if it's true that murty did say don't worry about it and enjoy a day off I'd a flew for him if he was my boss

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Aye He was but maybe as stepps boy is alluding to it's the manner of what murty said to them that sent them over the edge.

Tbh if it's true that murty did say don't worry about it and enjoy a day off I'd a flew for him if he was my boss

Don't get me wrong I'd have sacked the three of them, but this whole they care about Rangers patter is chronic imo. 

We've had worse results than that 4-0 game yet nothing happened then, I'm not buying it. 

1 hour ago, STEPPS BOY said:

If any ‘manager’ said to you “dont worry about result or performance and enjoy your day off” after getting fucked 4-0 by tarriers  what would your reaction be??

I'd have knocked him out.

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

Don't get me wrong I'd have sacked the three of them, but this whole they care about Rangers patter is chronic imo. 

We've had worse results than that 4-0 game yet nothing happened then, I'm not buying it. 

We don't know if stuff did happen though after those games. It may well have done 

Fuck the tarriers didnt lose a game last season and that sviatchenko basically said Griffiths and dembele had a square go after a game finished 2 0 to them over not scoring enough goals.

There will be millions of stuff that doesn't come out from every club the world over during the course of a season 

1 hour ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Absolutely disgusting that Waldo and Kenny dont even get chance to say thanks to the fans and vice versa.

Whatever anyone thinks of their abilities the fact that Waldo stayed with us through thick and thin and Kenny came back when in doldrums says it all about their love of club..

you’ll find out soon what happened in changing room after semi and not a single poster on here can disagree with them.

Aye Miller loves us that much he signed for the taigs and went mental when he scored against us.

Then he fucked off to Turkey for the money.

Then he touted himself for a move to us but then went to Cardiff for the money.

Then touted himself for a move to us but then went to Vancouver for the money.

Then eventually signed for us once we were the only club interested in giving him a payday.

Aye. Kenny loves us.