Scott Arfield signs

Lloyd

7 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

That's quite surprising and I've not given him as much credit as due.

What are his and others assists stats?

Murphy is joint second in the league for assists.  It's a solid stat for a guy who joined in January.  

1.PNG

3 minutes ago, BillStruthBear said:

Haha I sort of did mate. Candeias is out on his own with 10 but then you've got:

Tav, Murphy, Tierney, Forrest, Dembele, Scott Allan and Tait from Motherwell all joined on 7. 

3 minutes ago, TMB said:

Murphy is joint second in the league for assists.  It's a solid stat for a guy who joined in January.  

1.PNG

Sort it out between you lads and let me know ?

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

True.

But we are on day 1 of many players being out of contract. Some will still be under contract.

of our centre halfs who is leaving? alves? martin? plus bates is gone. That leaves Cardoso. regardless, the point stands - we need QUALITY additions.

18 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

Signed him for 18 months and sent him back after less than 6 :lol: 

They never sent him back mate, Chelsea recalled him because they weren't giving the boy an opportunity :lol: 

Absolutely embarrassing for them and PL teams will be wary of sending their quality young players to them in future as a result. 

1 hour ago, cushynumber said:

of our centre halfs who is leaving? alves? martin? plus bates is gone. That leaves Cardoso. regardless, the point stands - we need QUALITY additions.

I'm agreeing. Just saying it's day one of the close season and folk now out of contract.

43 minutes ago, TMB said:

1.PNG

I’d take that Richard Tait from Motherwell.

He’s looked good any time I’ve seen them this season, he’s athletic as fuck and he can play anywhere across the back line.

He’s not going to be a headline maker but we need a huge rebuild and he’d be a useful player to have over the course of the season IMO.

5 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

I’d take that Richard Tait from Motherwell.

He’s looked good any time I’ve seen them this season, he’s athletic as fuck and he can play anywhere across the back line.

He’s not going to be a headline maker but we need a huge rebuild and he’d be a useful player to have over the course of the season IMO.

Tait or Jason Naismith would be solid squad additions but tbh only if there's money spare once we've focused on our key areas of CB, CAM and CF

3 hours ago, Goianegra said:

Anyone that moans about Gerrard not bringing in his own players, I can guarantee Arfield will be the best midfielder at the club. 

He's not up against much our midfield been awful.

3 minutes ago, OrangeRab said:

£4m over 4 years according to the Burnley forum.

That seems a lot of money for a position we have a lot of depth in for next season.

Hopefully funds left over for some CB. Badly need to get rid of Holt, Halliday, Pena etc

Aye in wages, no transfer fee so why would we not have funds left?

7 minutes ago, OrangeRab said:

That seems a lot of money for a position we have a lot of depth in for next season.

Hopefully funds left over for some CB. Badly need to get rid of Holt, Halliday, Pena etc

It's £20k a week. For a PL player in the prime of his career coming in with no transfer fee. What were you expecting?

15 minutes ago, OrangeRab said:

Aye bud that's all our funds away we are doooooomed ,fuck off