Club statement on Sfa nonsense.

Smile

1 hour ago, Smile said:

https://Rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/notice-of-complaint/

It seems that Scottish Football is, once again, being directed by corrupt  individuals intent on harming the Scottish game, Rangers Football Club and its supporters by pursuing a course that has no sensible purpose or reasonable prospect of success.

That's better

8 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I thought maybe recently , the seats had changed from beggar loving corrupt bastards to fairer minded ones

Seems that Pedro has told the new incoming and  chief arse licker from Partick Thistle, his first move

Without a doubt mate, that slanty eyed cock sucker is still pulling strings like the sleekit piece of shit he is.

24 minutes ago, GWR1979 said:

We need to start playing hardball with the SFA and the SPFL. we have no representation on these board apart from Stewart Robertson who is a guy who voted us down in 2012. If they want to start we should refuse to sign the TV Deal until we have proper representation on these SFA Boards and whilst were at it start highlighting how shit and corrupt the referees are.

This is what happens when you have a wet blanket of a CEO and a board that live in all parts of the world.

King loves a scrap but isn’t in this country and will probably find put about this in about 4 days time.

No need to guess who is pushing this again.

With all the positivity and headlines being dominated by Stevie G.

Scum fc strike again looking to get negative headlines going. 

Enough is enough now. It's time to play hard ball with the SFA and the other clubs who have the cheek to say build bridges. 

We need to go on the attack. Reduce away allocation to bare minimum. Boycott away games. Reject new tv deal.

I would also threaten legal action. Watch the SFA brick it if facing legal fees. 

And when the time comes demand full investigations once the ex employees are convicted for their horrific crimes. Scottish press can try to bury it but the UK press won't. 

1 hour ago, ianferguson said:

Pretty sure they've already made some rule up to rid the Tim's of any liabilities. 

Quite the opposite unless there is a new one which I've never heard. After Torbetts conviction the rules changed to say that clubs would be responsible for kids in their boys clubs and clubs would be punished if they didn't look after their welfare.

15 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

I'll tell u another thing which is eating them up , attendances. Around 20,000 at home game v Killie and empty seats for flag day when they've never been so high . Tim's in my work REALLY dont like it when mention a six year old clubs support is stronger.

:lol: stick it up them mate.

The same tims that pay 50 quid a skull to come to Ibrox and watch their team play a "six year old" club :hmmm:

Tell them when you go to work tomorrow that we've had the biggest away support in Britain the last 2 seasons. 

If the roles were reversed the smsm would be shouting it from the rooftops.

They are also spewin at the loyalty of our support.

9 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

That's better

It will do for starters, was this not why we wanted Rangers fans on the board to defend us time to start fighting back because remaining dignified is not working, Our players were attacked at there work In the SFA Showpiece final and they showed no duty of care, they can fuck off if they want to drag our name through the mud again.

Maybe we should take this as a compliment, we've just appointed a high profile manager, qualified for Europe, signed Arfield, and are being linked with decent quality players. Slanty eyes might be a tad concerned, I don't know.  What he has succeeded in doing is making me hate them, and I've always thought of myself as a fair minded old codger who never had reason to hate anyone.  He has made the divide into a yawning chasm due to his concerted attempts to stick the boot into us, a horrible disgusting man who represents what is now a despicable club. 

Highest away support in the UK this season... Rangers: 157,662 Leeds United: 149,239 celtic: 146,985 Aston Villa: 131,283 Manchester United: 115,432 Liverpool: 106,847 :rangers:

You would think that this kind of thing would be applauded by our governing body and the finance generated for all the clubs be welcomed, seems not, perhaps we should turn this around :pipe:

9 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

This is what happens when you have a wet blanket of a CEO and a board that live in all parts of the world.

King loves a scrap but isn’t in this country and will probably find put about this in about 4 days time.

King needs to step up to the plate he has shown before that he will go to any lengths by using hackers and shit like that time for him or someone he chooses to go after these cunts because they are not going away and need taken on.

2 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

They've took 8 years and this is the best they could come up with.

I'll give them a hand for the real shame on Scottish football. The link and rules of the sfa have now been changed, why? It seems quite clear to me. 

"http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/ssfa/scottish_football.cfm?page=3812

Section 9 of this now removed link said.

"Section 5 of the Children (Scotland) Act 1995 creates a statutory duty to report any suspicions of child abuse i.e. a duty to do what is reasonable in all the circumstances to safeguard the child's health, development and welfare. Failure to report concerns, turning a blind eye or failing to protect a child may result in legal action."

lol. you couldn't fuckin make it up.  The brass neck on these cunts.

That alone is proof of their guilt and would never protect them in any court, except maybe one in this mickey mouse shithole.

2 minutes ago, writingranger said:

Just how stupid are these people and what an obvious agenda they have. This will back-fire on them spectacularly.  Liewell has just built his own gallows and doesn't realise it.

1st club statement I've liked for a while

You referring to potential disclosure of the 5-way agreement?  Our statement certainly pointed to it

7 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

They've took 8 years and this is the best they could come up with.

I'll give them a hand for the real shame on Scottish football. The link and rules of the sfa have now been changed, why? It seems quite clear to me. 

"http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/ssfa/scottish_football.cfm?page=3812

Section 9 of this now removed link said.

"Section 5 of the Children (Scotland) Act 1995 creates a statutory duty to report any suspicions of child abuse i.e. a duty to do what is reasonable in all the circumstances to safeguard the child's health, development and welfare. Failure to report concerns, turning a blind eye or failing to protect a child may result in legal action."

Somebody needs to tweet that to them.

5 minutes ago, Grundy said:

Maybe we should take this as a compliment, we've just appointed a high profile manager, qualified for Europe, signed Arfield, and are being linked with decent quality players. Slanty eyes might be a tad concerned, I don't know.  What he has succeeded in doing is making me hate them, and I've always thought of myself as a fair minded old codger who never had reason to hate anyone.  He has made the divide into a yawning chasm due to his concerted attempts to stick the boot into us, a horrible disgusting man who represents what is now a despicable club. 

There's been a lot of positive headlines with Gerrard coming in. That's why the latest charge has come in. 

I agree with you I think liewell is afraid. Gerrard is going to be able to attract better players and staff to the club. 

I really hope he can get us to the title. Doing that will be the ultimate fuck you to scum fc and the sfa. The meltdown will be epic. 

30 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

So basically nothing then. 

What would I have us I do?  Well I would make very, very strong statements regarding matters over the years and refuse to sign any deals with anything to do with the sfa.  I would ban all cameras and press from ibrox and refuse to allow the players to be interviewed.  I would also give visiting teams the very bare minimum facilities at ibrox.  Allow them into visiting teams into ibrox as late as rules allow and make them leave as soon as possible.  The list is endless how u could piss the lot of them off however the fact remains we won't do a thing at all. 

We don’t have an option on being part of things with the SFA. Well we do. But it involves no longer playing professional football. Letting teams in at the last minute etc is utterly pointless and all that happens there is we get the favour returned at every ground in the country. If we ban all cameras and press, how do we get news out to fans? The vast majority of our fan base don’t access the website or other in-house media channels soall that does is stop then from getting any news.

any other brilliant suggestions?