Club statement on Sfa nonsense.

Smile

Just now, Captain Hilts said:

I can see them trying to plant something more sinister on us and King arguing his way down to a small fine.

Having had a wee flick through the judicial protocol stuff there, they can fine us up to £5million and/or kick us out the Scottish Cup and/or remove our membership and/or apply 'any other sanction' which applies to literally ANY other offence in the rules. So pretty much whatever they want. I think this is more about doing something so they can now turn around and say they've done something

21 minutes ago, The Dude said:

That would serve any purpose? Not really. This will amount to nothing anyway but the minute we rolled back into bed with the SFA we shot ourselves in the foot. 

So nothing then. 

We agree to one thing to get allowed to play football and that means we just take it up the arse for the rest of time. 

Fine then if you were so happy to call their bluff back then, then why not do it again threaten to withdraw from the league if they don’t back off. 

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I think this is more about doing something so they can now turn around and say they've done something

Indeed.

Rather than pretend anyone at the club has the slightest intention or scrap of backbone necessary to fight back, can the next statement just be an apology for how we have singlehandedly made Scottish football shit? And get Rossiter to read it, too, while saying sorry for deliberately getting Allan booked at the weekend.

Obviously I'm having another thick as fuck moment as everyone else seems to understand it (judging by 8 pages so far).

the Club has been served with a new revised Notice of Complaint relating to the monitoring period subsequent to the grant of the UEFA licence

So what are we being investigated over? Is it something the club did/didn't do or was it the SFA that didn't do it, or what ? What is the monitoring period about?

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So nothing then. 

We agree to one thing to get allowed to play football and that means we just take it up the arse for the rest of time. 

Fine then if you were so happy to call their bluff back then, then why not do it again threaten to withdraw from the league if they don’t back off. 

That's about the size of it unfortunately. Threaten them and say we're going where? Unless we can make an argument to CAS, UEFA and FIFA to allow us to change national association we're kinda landed with the SFA.

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

That's about the size of it unfortunately. Threaten them and say we're going where? Unless we can make an argument to CAS, UEFA and FIFA to allow us to change national association we're kinda landed with the SFA.

Unless we could prove that the SFA are not acting in the interests of a member club and are unjustifiably and unlawfully singling us out for unjust treatment. Take a lot of money in the courts no doubt and the governing bodies will always side with a national footballing association unless the evidence was overwhelming.

8 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Exactly, we are stuck in this shit hole but so are the scum.

We need to win titles get back to ruling the roost, it’s going to be a fight but a fight on the pitch.

7 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Obviously I'm having another thick as fuck moment as everyone else seems to understand it (judging by 8 pages so far).

the Club has been served with a new revised Notice of Complaint relating to the monitoring period subsequent to the grant of the UEFA licence

So what are we being investigated over? Is it something the club did/didn't do or was it the SFA that didn't do it, or what ? What is the monitoring period about?

Think it was something to do with something that Whyte said or did, but like yourself I don't know what it's about.  If it is the case that UEFA aren't interested in historical cases that are over 5 years I don't think we've got anything to worry about.  On the other hand maybe slanty eyes and the filth across the city think they have something that could cause us trouble, but I have a feeling they are grasping at straws.  Like yourself I would like a clear explanation, in layman's terms.

5 minutes ago, Grundy said:

Think it was something to do with something that Whyte said or did, but like yourself I don't know what it's about.  If it is the case that UEFA aren't interested in historical cases that are over 5 years I don't think we've got anything to worry about.  On the other hand maybe slanty eyes and the filth across the city think they have something that could cause us trouble, but I have a feeling they are grasping at straws.  Like yourself I would like a clear explanation, in layman's terms.

It seems it was down to statements made by Murray or his directors at Shytes trial that they knew payments were due or up coming, however argument is that it was all down to specific Callander windows when things should have been declared.

They’ve taken testimony at face value and not considered the finer points of that testimony.

That’s my take on it but I could have it got it completely wrong.

The final paragraph in the club statement more or less says it’s all bullshit and nothing to worry about, just a waste of time.

I hope they are right.

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

Scenes when they ban us from the cups and we go onto win the league, fresh as fuck :lol: That would quite literally be the icing on the cake 

They H*** at the SFA giving eh Ranjursss an unfair advantage!! What about sporting integrity????

24 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

I'm lost now, I only ever Google something that I'm interested in.  Certainly never once googled anything to do with republicanism 

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle."

Sun Tzu. 

rThanks for that Ritchie, that's what I took from it, hopefully you're right, and we can tell the SFA/SPFL/tarriers to fuck off, no case to answer, and exactly how much has been spent on this fruitless exercise ?

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

Can’t particularly remember the specifics but it was generally just that sevco Scotland will take responsibility for anything RFC2012 done and SFA will transfer licence from 2012 to Sevco without going through application process to join the SFL 

Surely more than that . It was complete cloak  and dagger stuff for ages

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Surely more than that . It was complete cloak  and dagger stuff for ages

There is more to it than that but that’s the very basic jist of it. Much of it was legal stuff regarding what the position of certain things were at the time of the 5WA and exactly what the agreed positions of each party.