Club statement on Sfa nonsense.

Smile

35 minutes ago, bordersbear said:

The point is to detract from all the positive things happening at our club. They cunts can't stand us being headline news in a positive way.

Wait till we start pumpin them on the park again......which is all that matters.

Start winning again and enjoy the meltdown.

3 minutes ago, chris182 said:

You referring to potential disclosure of the 5-way agreement?  Our statement certainly pointed to it

I think its more along the lines of using historical evidence to pursue a case against a member club, kind of leaves the tarriers open to retrospective punishment, who knew there hate could kill them, damages are being sought against Chelsea from a group of youth players for historical racism and Man City are going to get chased because of the Bennell case.

Just now, GWR1979 said:

I think its more along the lines of using historical evidence to pursue a case against a member club, kind of leaves the tarriers open to retrospective punishment, who knew there hate could kill them, damages are being sought against Chelsea from a group of youth players for historical racism and Man City are going to get chased because of the Bennell case.

All well and good but that fat cunt across the road has a vice like grip over the SFA and SPFL, never going to happen unless its in the law courts.

18 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

They've took 8 years and this is the best they could come up with.

I'll give them a hand for the real shame on Scottish football. The link and rules of the sfa have now been changed, why? It seems quite clear to me. 

"http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/ssfa/scottish_football.cfm?page=3812

Section 9 of this now removed link said.

"Section 5 of the Children (Scotland) Act 1995 creates a statutory duty to report any suspicions of child abuse i.e. a duty to do what is reasonable in all the circumstances to safeguard the child's health, development and welfare. Failure to report concerns, turning a blind eye or failing to protect a child may result in legal action."

This would be newsworthy if we never had such a bunch of sycophantic bheastly loving media

9 minutes ago, The Dude said:

We don’t have an option on being part of things with the SFA. Well we do. But it involves no longer playing professional football. Letting teams in at the last minute etc is utterly pointless and all that happens there is we get the favour returned at every ground in the country. If we ban all cameras and press, how do we get news out to fans? The vast majority of our fan base don’t access the website or other in-house media channels soall that does is stop then from getting any news.

any other brilliant suggestions?

Yep I would also ban anyone who supports us who reads any of the day rags etc from having anything to do with us.  In fact I would ban any cunt associated with that vermin from joining here or anywhere else.  Realistically it's a losing bate when your own are fighting against u

4 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

nintchdbpict000265868622.thumb.jpg.bddb8d546aa0c2e9ea31e6f54ada0bad.jpgceltic-v-rangers-ladbrokes-scottish-premiership-celtic-park-5-390x285.jpg.6d6d5bbd5c6365942c9a99cf369703e0.jpg160912celtic.jpg.e716ce9811b1a6398a43caebbaf24a7b.jpgimgID80990426.jpg.gallery.thumb.jpg.609e7bc1752f404583901de83436da8b.jpg

Our board and an ever growing percentage of our own fanbase have no fucking clue what's going on in this country in this day and age. 

2012 is all but forgotten to them. 

What is meant by the flag of war ?

And have Scotland gestapo bastards ever did anything about this ?

Or has that shower of useless fannies at the SFA ,Spfl

15 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

There's been a lot of positive headlines with Gerrard coming in. That's why the latest charge has come in. 

I agree with you I think liewell is afraid. Gerrard is going to be able to attract better players and staff to the club. 

I really hope he can get us to the title. Doing that will be the ultimate fuck you to scum fc and the sfa. The meltdown will be epic

When we win the league again their fans will break the internet :tu:

Just now, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Union flag ? that’s what the anti unionists call it 

Jesus fuck . That would explain why there are hardly any up in the City of Glasgow . Shower of corrupt scum

Rutherglen , New Stevenston and Renfrew  are only places I  can think of NEAR .............................. Glasgow central that fly proudly

7 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

4 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Union flag ? that’s what the anti unionists call it 

As down the glen one Easter morn 
To a city fair rode I. 
There armoured lines of marching men 
In squadrons passed me by. 
No pipe did hum, no battle drum 
Did sound its loud tattoo 
But the Angelus bell o'er the Liffy's swell 
Rang out in the foggy dew. 

Right proudly high over Dublin town 
They hung out that flag of war. 
'Twas better to die 'neath an Irish sky 
Than at Suvla or Sud el Bar. 
And from the plains of Royal Meath 
Strong men came hurrying through; 
While Brittania's sons with their long-range guns 
Sailed in from the foggy dew. 

21 minutes ago, The Dude said:

We don’t have an option on being part of things with the SFA. Well we do. But it involves no longer playing professional football. Letting teams in at the last minute etc is utterly pointless and all that happens there is we get the favour returned at every ground in the country. If we ban all cameras and press, how do we get news out to fans? The vast majority of our fan base don’t access the website or other in-house media channels soall that does is stop then from getting any news.

any other brilliant suggestions?

Well we are all ears, if his ideas are all shit why don’t you tell us what to do. 

Cmon Einstein. 

7 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Was that not out under the big rug that jock always used?? 

26 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

They've took 8 years and this is the best they could come up with.

I'll give them a hand for the real shame on Scottish football. The link and rules of the sfa have now been changed, why? It seems quite clear to me. 

"http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/ssfa/scottish_football.cfm?page=3812

Section 9 of this now removed link said.

"Section 5 of the Children (Scotland) Act 1995 creates a statutory duty to report any suspicions of child abuse i.e. a duty to do what is reasonable in all the circumstances to safeguard the child's health, development and welfare. Failure to report concerns, turning a blind eye or failing to protect a child may result in legal action."

This paragraph of text is still law even if it was deleted from the sfa company rules / policies. The fact it is removed is irrelevant as people of any organisation still need to comply. I would expect the act to be still cited.

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Well we all ears, if his ideas are all shit why don’t you tell us what to do. 

Cmon Einstein. 

Tbf mine weren't really ideas just some of the shit I would pull if I had the power to do so.  I'm the kinda cunt that would put anti freeze in they cunts coffee or food at the after match meal at new year just cos I could

3 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

It seems they want the cash our club brings to the game but they don’t want to see us dominating Scottish football ever again.

I’d be happy if we got out of Scottish football but we know that will never happen.

Yip we are the cash cow that keeps given.

As SG coming they are trying every dirty trick in there book to put sanctions on us to hold us back.

There a dirty corrupt group run by Mr Lawell to cover up his clubs past.

We definitely need to fight back if we boycott away games for a start even if only half our fans turn up (the ones that won't stay away) we can still hit them in the pocket as they still  have to pay out for security etc.