Club statement on Sfa nonsense.

Smile

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

The flag of war to them is the tricolour as it's better to die underneath an Irish sky supposedly. 

Except they're not in Ireland :lol:

Ffs heard it all now.  Still didnt know that and I always wonder how some of our support do as well:confused:

Once again, the SFA come up with another waste of time and money.

This lot need to be sacked. Not fit for purpose.

Other clubs should also be complaining as it is taking money away from them too.

But they hate Rangers more than they care for their own clubs.

13 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Yep I would also ban anyone who supports us who reads any of the day rags etc from having anything to do with us.  In fact I would ban any cunt associated with that vermin from joining here or anywhere else.  Realistically it's a losing bate when your own are fighting against u

That’s a sure-fire way to turn us into Clyde. :lol:

38 minutes ago, soulboy said:

Quite the opposite unless there is a new one which I've never heard. After Torbetts conviction the rules changed to say that clubs would be responsible for kids in their boys clubs and clubs would be punished if they didn't look after their welfare.

I know this one gets you going mate . I can sense your anger and passion but we are pissing in the wind with it

The scum would never be found guilty in any beggar corrupted court in this Country . EVER

13 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Jesus fuck . That would explain why there are hardly any up in the City of Glasgow . Shower of corrupt scum

Rutherglen , New Stevenston and Renfrew  are only places I  can think of NEAR .............................. Glasgow central that fly proudly

Nice big union flag flyes proudly above Johnstone town center seven days a week right above where the tarrier bus picks up from and drops the mongos off ?

6 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Jesus fuck . That would explain why there are hardly any up in the City of Glasgow . Shower of corrupt scum

Rutherglen , New Stevenston and Renfrew  are only places I  can think of NEAR .............................. Glasgow central that fly proudly

They also call it the Butcher’s Apron,  fucking disgrace considering the number of men and women who died fighting for it.

9 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Believe it or not it was flying for a few days in Port Glasgow for the queens birthday.

Think also in Greenock/Gourock.

6 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Well we are all ears, if his ideas are all shit why don’t you tell us what to do. 

Cmon Einstein. 

I told you all six years ago. But everyone was quite happy to swallow Charlie Green’s pish that we couldn’t challenge the 5WA or push back against the SFA whatsoever. 

Its far, far too late now to do anything that has any meaningful effect that doesn’t do us any harm too. 

1 minute ago, Trooblue said:

And yet they wonder why some of us refuse to support the team in the dark blue with the SFA badge on the shirt. Personally, I stopped that lark back in 2012. 

I stopped in 2002 when my 3 month old son was abused by about 10 of they cunts when I inadvertently walked by Pittodrie when Scotland were playing Nigeria in a friendly.  Sickening watching grown men insult a new born for wearing a Rangers tammy.  Never shown any interest in the national team or Scotland since

5 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I told you all six years ago. But everyone was quite happy to swallow Charlie Green’s pish that we couldn’t challenge the 5WA or push back against the SFA whatsoever. 

Its far, far too late now to do anything that has any meaningful effect that doesn’t do us any harm too. 

What is the 5 way agreement as you know it Dude ?

Am bored with all this shit nowadays. We have an SFA, City Council and Government in place that hate everything about us, our history, our Club and especially our fanbase and seek to punish us at every opportunity. They pumped millions of public money into redeveloping the piggery and surroundings areas, every offence possible by their scum fans has been ignored or its a gentle slapped wrist whilst millions of pounds and immense effort goes into trying to wipe us, our Club and our traditions out and remove all trace of us from history!

What the fuck can we do about it when we have a fractured fanbase, weak ownership, no investment or first team strategy and are constantly under a legal cloud of shite!

Have never agreed with the concept of joining the lower leagues down south but I've come round and wish we could just fuck off and join the Blue Square Northern League and let them implode up here without our cash or the coverage!

6 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I know this one gets you going mate . I can sense your anger and passion but we are pissing in the wind with it

The scum would never be found guilty in any beggar corrupted court in this Country . EVER

If the English FA start dishing out heavy punishments to clubs then the SFA will have no option but to do the same. I know what my punishment would be 1 league demotion  for every coach convicted and let the scum be demoted all the way to the lowland league. Paedo fc are not the only offenders in this so if they let them off they have to let others off as well so how would that look. The sfa changed their rules to punish clubs so surely they wouldn't sweep this under the carpet no matter how much they want to.

9 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Believe it or not it was flying for a few days in Port Glasgow for the queens birthday.

Think also in Greenock/Gourock.

Can't say I have seen any in these areas mate . And I work them

Gourock not so sure

I think it would be highly unlikely in Greenock IMO but sure you will correct me ::lol:

15 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Tbf mine weren't really ideas just some of the shit I would pull if I had the power to do so.  I'm the kinda cunt that would put anti freeze in they cunts coffee or food at the after match meal at new year just cos I could

We need to do something mate, simply releasing a statement that we aren’t happy doesnt get it done  

2 minutes ago, soulboy said:

If the English FA start dishing out heavy punishments to clubs then the SFA will have no option but to do the same. I know what my punishment would be 1 league demotion  for every coach convicted and let the scum be demoted all the way to the lowland league. Paedo fc are not the only offenders in this so if they let them off they have to let others off as well so how would that look. The sfa changed their rules to punish clubs so surely they wouldn't sweep this under the carpet no matter how much they want to.

they would sweep sweep an keep sweeping

This " ring"  goes much higher than BHEAST FC  IMO ....... Much much higher