Kenny Miller Sky Sports

hawkeye

2 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

What??

So your saying he didn’t do anything to justify being suspended. So the club have lied to the fans and Miller just went along with it. ??

Nothing has come out about what happened so you must know more than everybody else. At no time did I say he didn’t do anything. And the club have said fuck all to the fans that I know about but you stay in your own wee self important bubble and pretend you know more than everyone else.

51 minutes ago, Dickie said:

Nothing has come out about what happened so you must know more than everybody else. At no time did I say he didn’t do anything. And the club have said fuck all to the fans that I know about but you stay in your own wee self important bubble and pretend you know more than everyone else.

Emmm, the club did investigate the grievance brought before them and as a consequence fined him. It's not about knowing more than anyone else.

Now you either believe the club did their job thoroughly and with integrity and impartiality and back them, or you back a rat bastard who sleeps with the gutter press as second job.

He's already bagged millions from us. How much fucking more is he wanting, far less dragging our name through the mud. The self important bastard I see is petted lip, I'm better than every cunt Miller. For me, he can go right back to the embra shit hole junky land that he came from and fucking rot.

We all have our choices. 

As plenty of others have said Miller has made a handsome living from us over the years and his contract is up.  Even if he has some sense of injustice about the fine imposed he must know this is only kicking up more adverse publicity for us which is not the actions of someone who really cares about us.  So, fuck you Kenny, and your neighbour.

Kenny is like your worst ex who keeps texting and FB'ing you to try and get back together and have a love in with you.

No thanks, bridge has been blown up, go your own way and do whatever. If you succeed good for you, if not then I really don't give a crap anyway so not going to cry at night over it.

EDIT: Look forward to his autobiography "telling the truth" about the bust up.

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

Emmm, the club did investigate the grievance brought before them and as a consequence fined him. It's not about knowing more than anyone else.

Now you either believe the club did their job thoroughly and with integrity and impartiality and back them, or you back a rat bastard who sleeps with the gutter press as second job.

He's already bagged millions from us. How much fucking more is he wanting, far less dragging our name through the mud. The self important bastard I see is petted lip, I'm better than every cunt Miller. For me, he can go right back to the embra shit hole junky land that he came from and fucking rot.

We all have our choices. 

People that did their job thoroughly, like hiring Pedro and allowing him to piss millions down the stank!! So if your employer disciplines you it must be correct,no need for tribunals or appeals then eh.

1 hour ago, King Jela said:

Fucked off then signed for them.

Fucked off a second time midway through a season when he was in his prime to chase the cash and not giving a fuck about us. 

Now we’ve fucked him off and he’s playing the sympathy card. 

Fuck Kenny Miller 

We punted him on both occasions, the 2nd stint we were desperate for cash we sold him for under 500k...Miller didn't want to leave but jelavic was coming back to fitness after the Ian Black tackle so we punted Miller 

11 hours ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

No one is bigger than the club.

I agree and due to performances/age it's the right thing that he's gone.

I don't think the club have handled the wallace/miller issues well though. I don't believe for a second that their attitudes were the problem.

You can see that these are 2 players that care, that want to win every game. Can't say the same for the likes of windass, o'halloran etc

If we had a proper manager in I don't think whatevers gone on would have happened. 

7 hours ago, King Jela said:

Fucked off then signed for them.

Fucked off a second time midway through a season when he was in his prime to chase the cash and not giving a fuck about us. 

Now we’ve fucked him off and he’s playing the sympathy card. 

Fuck Kenny Miller 

Aye but he pure loves the club nawrat he bleeds blue and has even got a Rangers mug in his kitchen. 

10 hours ago, Dickie said:

I don’t know more ya fool. 

But do you really think Miller would’ve just took his punishment if he hadn’t did anything wrong????

He stepped over the line and got punished what part of that don’t you want to accept. 

22 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I don’t know more ya fool. 

But do you really think Miller would’ve just took his punishment if he hadn’t did anything wrong????

He stepped over the line and got punished what part of that don’t you want to accept. 

He never just took it tho ,hasn't he got an appeal in?or am I mistaking ?