James Tavernier - Freestyler (New Video)

That's a perfect example of why Youtube videos are worthless, if he goes supporters of whoever he ends up at will think they've signed a world beater

Also reported the OP for the choice of 'music'

3 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Mental the amount of hate he gets. Think he is a great footballer albeit weak in defense. Has great control, good pace, amazing at set pieces, can finish, pass and his final ball is immaculate. As a modern day attacking full back there are not many better for under £10mil. Still think there is a role for him whether he improves his defensive game at right back or plays further forward in midfield.

Being a good defender is an essential role as a member of the defence. 

One of the few players to show any bravery when we are toiling. Always willing to take the ball and push on and never hides like some others.

Maybe not the best defender in the world, but i think he has a lot going for him and is definitely one of our best players. If he left we would miss him, thats for sure.

1 hour ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Mental the amount of hate he gets. Think he is a great footballer albeit weak in defense. Has great control, good pace, amazing at set pieces, can finish, pass and his final ball is immaculate. As a modern day attacking full back there are not many better for under £10mil. Still think there is a role for him whether he improves his defensive game at right back or plays further forward in midfield.

Ive said the exact same except I cant believe the amount of praise he gets.  Dont think hes particularly that good going forward and one of the worst right backs I can remember when it comes to defending.  Coupled with the fact hes been an almost ever present in some of the worst results I can ever remember then the guy needs to go.  Happy with a point that effectively meant we would finish 3rd sats it all.  Loser of a player and exactly what we dont really need and if gerrard is genuinely looking to sort the whole defence first and foremost he is or should be the next one looking to be replaced

3 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Ive said the exact same except I cant believe the amount of praise he gets.  Dont think hes particularly that good going forward and one of the worst right backs I can remember when it comes to defending.  Coupled with the fact hes been an almost ever present in some of the worst results I can ever remember then the guy needs to go.  Happy with a point that effectively meant we would finish 3rd sats it all.  Loser of a player and exactly what we dont really need and if gerrard is genuinely looking to sort the whole defence first and foremost he is or should be the next one looking to be replaced

That's fucking nuts. The guy had 8 goals and 7 assists this season from right back. Kieran "50 milloon Dembele dollars" Tierny had 3 goals and 7 assists. 

Do people remember Alan Hutton who was worshiped here? Could he defend? No. But he got away with it because we were a team playing on the front foot who were rarely exposed at the back. 

7 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

That's fucking nuts. The guy had 8 goals and 7 assists this season from right back. Kieran "50 milloon Dembele dollars" Tierny had 3 goals and 7 assists. 

Do people remember Alan Hutton who was worshiped here? Could he defend? No. But he got away with it because we were a team playing on the front foot who were rarely exposed at the back. 

Aye but Hutton wasn’t feart to put a challenge in.