Players not going to Spain

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

A few tried to reason for it but not one single person lauded him for it, i remember you being particularly annoyed about it but let's not pretend something happened when it never.

Ok. 

Not one single person lauded him for it. Lauded = praised. Not one single person praised him for it. Not one.

Really want to back that.....?

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Ok. 

Not one single person lauded him for it. Lauded = praised. Not one single person praised him for it. Not one.

Really want to back that.....?

Yes.

But seeing as you can't be bothered proving otherwise then i reckon it's a pretty pointless discussion.

Btw i would class lauded a lot higher than praised, a lot lot higher.

1 minute ago, Billy1984 said:

See the one going about the day about alves not being at training today so there must be splits in the camp already? :lol: they're fuckin mental.

I actually said that on here tonight after looking at the training gallery hoping one of them would pick it up but they had seen the pictures before me and already said it, cunts are naw well in the heed man:lol:

34 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

See the one going about the day about alves not being at training today so there must be splits in the camp already? :lol: they're fuckin mental.

I saw that :lol:

They spend more time looking at what's going on at our club than their own. They are mental.

Probably why there's so much criminal activity internally at their lot cause they're too busy being paranoid elsewhere