Players not going to Spain

Just now, Rfc52 said:

According to an article I read (can't mind where, possibly a blog) said we would.maybe play a local side. I took that to mean a lower league or amateur side. Probably behind closed doors at the training centre we will be suing 

We don’t even have that lined up as we speak though .. there was something in the pipeline but it fell through 

The Gibraltar teams come into Europe at our stage you’d have thought they would have wanted a game to help each other out 

there’s nothing even closed door being mentioned from people in the know I trust 

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

According to an article I read (can't mind where, possibly a blog) said we would.maybe play a local side. I took that to mean a lower league or amateur side. Probably behind closed doors at the training centre we will be suing 

Ffs we're no even there yet and you've got the compo claim submitted.

The players that are done, I don’t see any value in not taking them to Spain in all honesty 

I get they’ve no future (and 100% agree with it) but the message it sends to potential suitors is avoid like they are damaged goods and not worth taking - this way we keep them fit and involved which is more appealing for other clubs who might want them 

52 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

When you see that squad walking into airport you realise just how many signings we still require.

Honestly no idea why folk like Hodson are being taken across.

Certain players will be there to make up numbers in training and nothing more.

4 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

So Morelos the only striker at the camp (although Herrera would've been as good as a man short anyway). I think Gerrard is planning to use Windass as a striker.

Going by the few reports I can find it looks like gerrard will be using a similair style of play to what klopp uses at liverpool.  If so I can see windass being used as one of his main players as that would mean we are looking to attack very quickly and would require most of the front men to be extremely quick.

5 hours ago, Ivybank said:

Players look as though they've been given a life sentence, and their all walking seperately?. Looks like a bundle of laughs on that flight!

Most of that first team squad from last season don't deserve to wear a Rangers shirt anymore - has Gerard arriving made many of them realise that the party is over? Time to up your game or get tae fuck!

1 minute ago, Almacger said:

Most of that first team squad from last season don't deserve to wear a Rangers shirt anymore - has Gerard arriving made many of them realise that the party is over? Time to up your game or get tae fuck!

Quite a lot of them as well have had more than 2 chances with various managers and still offered up the shite they did, especially towards the end of the season do for me I fully agree they dont deserve to be their gerrard or not. 

The part that puzzles me is why players like dodoo, forrester, cardoso and alves etc many on here dont believe they should be given another chance yet players like tav and windass deserve one.  Perplexes me and looks like its done to suit someones agenda.  Fwiw I dont want any of them near the first team nor the club again