Players not going to Spain

If true i would not be surprised to see Hodson, Cardoso, Herrera and Forester being told to find new clubs. 

Throw in halliday, Holt and MOH and it's a start getting rid of deadwood. 

Either foderingham or alnwick will surely be leaving as well. I can't see someone happy being 3rd choice. 

13 hours ago, yermaw145 said:

Tim hat on but I always thought Cardoso was a diamond in the rough 

Couldn't agree more, I think there is a player there and I think it was a real shame that fuckin Martin players ahead of him, particularly when he just started giving away at least a goal a game.inwoukd like to see cardoso play and fight for a place

13 minutes ago, kyleh1872 said:

Couldn't agree more, I think there is a player there and I think it was a real shame that fuckin Martin players ahead of him, particularly when he just started giving away at least a goal a game.inwoukd like to see cardoso play and fight for a place

I also think there's a player in there, playing in a three with the other two and properly drilled you could see a decent ball playing defender. Martin made me feel sick when I saw his name on the team sheet - absolute garbage! 

2 hours ago, MisterC said:

Don't understand the clamour to get shot of Herrera, he never got a fair crack of the whip and I think he can do a job for us.

Scored a hatrick in the World Cup the other night.

Edit. Sorry, that was Ronaldo. Always getting those two mixed up.

6 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Feel for Cardoso if true , granted he wasn't great for us but he hardly got a sniff of the first team after he got his nose broke (no pun intended).

Hes never going to be a starter next season but would be adequate cover IMO.

So we have Morelos Hardie and Herrera as our options?

Very good.

6 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Is it safe to assume there’s no game/s being played in Spain then you’s think?

According to an article I read (can't mind where, possibly a blog) said we would.maybe play a local side. I took that to mean a lower league or amateur side. Probably behind closed doors at the training centre we will be suing