Club statement

2 minutes ago, PromDeAnglais said:

The top goal scorers is a really worrying line. 

Anyone who can't see we need better players up top is blind. Or at least one eye off the ball.

Read that as were spent up getting defenders. 

The scum have won two back to back trebles under your watch and due to decisions you were ultimately responsible for.

I hobestly believe the SG appointment is just smoke and mirrors as I don’t believe we are spending near enough to win this league.

have a fkn word with yourself 

Just more bullshit padding out to me...."the board are doing this and that", well that's just great Dave, all is forgiven for the utter dross and shite we've been served up for years now. Continued investment in the squad to look forward to as well, most of the incoming players are on loan so that's some investment that's being made. I'm fucking sick of people at our club giving us sound bites, it's time everyone inside Ibrox (I know he's not there) to walk the walk and stop talking pish. 

I stopped reading after that paragraph about failed managers and the cost of replacing them. The guy is a fucking shameless wanker ?

No clue about running a football club and treats the support with nothing but fucking contempt. Prick.

9 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

The scum have won two back to back trebles under your watch and due to decisions you were ultimately responsible for.

I hobestly believe the SG appointment is just smoke and mirrors as I don’t believe we are spending near enough to win this league.

have a fkn word with yourself 

It's starting to look like that mate