celtic casuals

GOAT

5 minutes ago, GOAT said:

No wit fucking delete the post if you think this is shite but see if any cunt finds it funny tarriers stacking Rangers pubs yous are fucking arseholes

No reason whatsoever to disbelieve you and the way things are going with the tarriers becoming ever more desperate for separation 2 I believe the cunts are becoming gallus enough to randomly attack Rangers pubs.

If they are seeking us into attacking them back we will reign fire down on these taigs no doubt about it.

:UK:

35 minutes ago, GOAT said:

No wit fucking delete the post if you think this is shite but see if any cunt finds it funny tarriers stacking Rangers pubs yous are fucking arseholes

Don’t doubt you, how many of them was there? Hopefully it was the same situation as when they appeared at the shop in Sunderland that Tommy Robinson was in.

I think its quite gay when a group of grown men name their wee friend group.

Whats even worse about the taigs one is that they didn't even bother making a proper name and instead just took the name of their club and the name that all members of all firms identify as

10 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

The celtic Casuals are renowned for being useless.

There’s a pretty well known story about them getting battered off their own scarfers at Parkhead in the mid-80s.

called celtic Soccer Crew then...fucking eejits .

17 hours ago, GOAT said:

GOAT, I believe you, they are taig fucks who have been trying to take leberties, so yeah it was true.