***The Official Aberdeen v Rangers Match Thread***

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

... it will be on here! For the teams sake and ours I want the win but a draw might be more realistic and a defeat diesnt bare thinking about  

This shitebag mentality is one of the biggest things wrong with our club right now

handwringing fenian cunt.

when do we get wallace or john back?

I'd like to see flanagan playing right back and wallace/john playing left back - when we're playing against decent teams they always know tav is the weak link, no surprise that the first goal scored against us this season came down that side. Now we actually have some good centrebacks trying to keep it organised you notice how bad the positioning is from tav  

1 hour ago, the_r_sole said:

when do we get wallace or john back?

I'd like to see flanagan playing right back and wallace/john playing left back - when we're playing against decent teams they always know tav is the weak link, no surprise that the first goal scored against us this season came down that side. Now we actually have some good centrebacks trying to keep it organised you notice how bad the positioning is from tav  

You think he will drop the Captain? I highly doubt it.

8 hours ago, Jack The Flipper said:

A draw is more realistic?

It's the sheep, are we truly getting this wee team mentality ingrained? Let's not lower the standards that's made us win so much over the years, I'm pretty sure Gerrard won't accept anything less than a win - why the fuck should we?

What the actual fuck? ?

One of our issues is that sense of entitlement - another is thinking winning is easy, not earnt! I hope the team wins as easy as you expect them to but realism Tells me a draw is not disastrous but I sure as hell hope we win or this place will go into its normal hysterical melt down.  

4 hours ago, Siwel said:

This shitebag mentality is one of the biggest things wrong with our club right now

handwringing fenian cunt.

Aye realism’s not popular on here - that sense of entitlement is strong and I hope SG delivers everything you want - otherwise you’ll turn at the first bad result - as per normal 

8 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Aye realism’s not popular on here - that sense of entitlement is strong and I hope SG delivers everything you want - otherwise you’ll turn at the first bad result - as per normal 

Wrong as usual cuck I’ve never turned on a manager for 1 bad result.

its not a sense of entitlement it’s a desire to have my team back at the top of the game in our country. A desire you obviously don’t have because you’re simply happy enough to go along with whatever happens and question nothing.

Archived