***The Official Aberdeen v Rangers Match Thread***

9 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

One of our issues is that sense of entitlement - another is thinking winning is easy, not earnt! I hope the team wins as easy as you expect them to but realism Tells me a draw is not disastrous but I sure as hell hope we win or this place will go into its normal hysterical melt down.  

Sorry, but again you've gone off on one like a proper moon boy.

I never said it's easy or we are entitled to win games. :lol:

The mentality of never giving up and always giving 100% should be inherent in every single Rangers player - and it hasn't been this way for a long long time. That is a realistic expectation of every single Rangers player. Fact is we have a better squad, better resources, and should have a better mentality.

I say again, you and a few others might think a draw is likely or predictable - do you think that will be Gerrard's opinion?

I think again, you're at odds with what made this club great. Skill and ability is secondary to attitude and mentality.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Wrong as usual cuck I’ve never turned on a manager for 1 bad result.

its not a sense of entitlement it’s a desire to have my team back at the top of the game in our country. A desire you obviously don’t have because you’re simply happy enough to go along with whatever happens and question nothing.

The guy's fucked in the head

29 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

McGregor 

Tavernier Goldson Katic Flanagan

Coulibaly Jack Arfield

Candeias  Murphy

Morelos

Thought about the same team except Murphy, will be a battle up there and don't think he's got that in his locker - who would I put in that position - not sure

43 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

Thought about the same team except Murphy, will be a battle up there and don't think he's got that in his locker - who would I put in that position - not sure

Maybe Breezybum aka Windass?!

1 hour ago, Siwel said:

Wrong as usual cuck I’ve never turned on a manager for 1 bad result.

its not a sense of entitlement it’s a desire to have my team back at the top of the game in our country. A desire you obviously don’t have because you’re simply happy enough to go along with whatever happens and question nothing.

Same desire - but I have a sense of what that will take  - you just ‘expect’ 

1 hour ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Sorry, but again you've gone off on one like a proper moon boy.

I never said it's easy or we are entitled to win games. :lol:

The mentality of never giving up and always giving 100% should be inherent in every single Rangers player - and it hasn't been this way for a long long time. That is a realistic expectation of every single Rangers player. Fact is we have a better squad, better resources, and should have a better mentality.

I say again, you and a few others might think a draw is likely or predictable - do you think that will be Gerrard's opinion?

I think again, you're at odds with what made this club great. Skill and ability is secondary to attitude and mentality.

Skill and ability needs to be combined with attitude and mentality - far to many on here seem to think that players are not giving there all when we get beat - and in general they do, they just don’t have the requisite skill and ability - that’s why, with our budget, this is always going to be an long term project with incremental games. To many think it’s a binary process - it’s not. 

42 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Not been even close to being impressed by Arfield yet, so not sure he's an automatic change for Ejaria.

Not really seen too much of him to be fair mate due to his injury so maybe a bit early to judge 

7 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Same mate, predictable garbage everytime.

Can’t work it out to be honest, he’s vouched for by guys on here that’s met him in person not to be a tarrier so I believe that, but fuck me he’s got a strange view on being a bear and thank fuck there aren’t many like him. 

1 hour ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Not been even close to being impressed by Arfield yet, so not sure he's an automatic change for Ejaria.

I thought his contribution last night was actually very good considering how late it was when he was introduced. I personally think he will prove to be a good signing. Suppose only time will tell. 

18 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Can’t work it out to be honest, he’s vouched for by guys on here that’s met him in person not to be a tarrier so I believe that, but fuck me he’s got a strange view on being a bear and thank fuck there aren’t many like him. 

Attention mate, that's what i reckon.

Sadly he gets it every time but more and more are realising now and snubbing him.

2 hours ago, Lord Lockin said:

It's either Kent or Middleton. 

Big game to give Middleton his 1st start in. 

Was impressed by Aberdeen against Burnley. Not at all pleasing on the eye but McKenna and Devlin are a very good partnership, Cosgrove holds the ball up well and McGinn and Mackay-Steven are looking sharp. I know it's just one match but irrespective of his goal Lewis Ferguson looks a player.

Still expect nothing less than a win.

Arfield's been underwhelming so far but hopefully he'll improve with a run of games.

Archived