Goldson

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Big man gave me a semi the way he stared down at their player on the ground when he made the tackle in the penalty box and their player just lay there

Things like that might not seem a lot but it says to me no cunt is coming to Ibrox this season without getting bullied on the park

Not as good as winning a tackle and celebrating like you scored the winner in the world cup final right enough.

Being a defender in my playing days I love watching him and Katić. 

They've only been here a month but are already bossing and organising our full backs. Seen Katic give orders to Flanagan a few times now and likewise Goldson to Tav. They're both commanding and dominate in the air and love a tackle. Exactly what we've been screaming out for in recent seasons.

Just now, fanaticCR said:

Honest to god please for fuck sake can we go a day without somecunt mentioning him. 

I get what your saying but seriously, he’s bullied us at Ibrox for far too long! Granted tonight probably wasn’t the night to bring him into conversation but I feel Goldson is exactly the type to silence him! 

5 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Why the fuck do our fans obsess over this cunt? He's not even their best player.

Of course he’s not, but if you don’t realise the impact he’s had on near enough every old firm in the last 3 years at Ibrox you don’t understand football! 

Kevin Thompson said in an interview that the team he played in wasn’t as good as the tarriers but they bullied them & won! Which is exactly what he has done to us, the 2-1 New Years game as a prime example! If you think I’m talking shite, tell me who has had the better of him since we have been back in the top flight? 

As I said earlier, tonight was probably not the time to bring him into the equation but I genuinely think Goldson is the guy to put him in his place!