Ibrox display tomorrow, Our City, Our Club!

Siam69

7 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

It’s an absolute screamer.

That needs everyone in the Govan holding the card up at the same time. Please make sure everyone in the Govan is doing so.

“Early tour at Ibrox and getting a sneak peak at today’s display. 

Please, please, PLEASE take part in this because it could possibly be our best one ever.”

42 minutes ago, El-Hadji Spit RFC said:

I admire those who took the time to do this and I’m truly impressed with the effort and how it will look but IMO would have been better when on the telly. Display: put (something) in a prominent place in order that it may readily be seen. Other than st Mirren fans n our bench no one else will see it. Bring in the abuse?

No abuse just missing the point. Displays are for the team and nobody else. Tv is completely irrelevant.

1 hour ago, El-Hadji Spit RFC said:

I admire those who took the time to do this and I’m truly impressed with the effort and how it will look but IMO would have been better when on the telly. Display: put (something) in a prominent place in order that it may readily be seen. Other than st Mirren fans n our bench no one else will see it. Bring in the abuse?

Ever heard of the internet mate? 

52 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

The display for the Govan looks absolutely unreal. Hopefully all participate and it goes as well as the boys have planned.

Some effort from the UB's

A picture being posted of the govan ? Only seen the 2 ends behind the goals.