Ibrox display tomorrow, Our City, Our Club!

Siam69

The beggars had one for the Athens game that was as arrogant as fuck . These last 3 years have went to these mutant heads

Fuck they think they own their place in the CL group stagesĀ . It was only a few years ago , they couldn't beat anyone to qualify

Have to say though . The banner was detailed and looked like it took a lot of skill to make

16 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

The beggars had one for the Athens game that was as arrogant as fuck . These last 3 years have went to these mutant heads

Fuck they think they own their place in the CL group stagesĀ . It was only a few years ago , they couldn't beat anyone to qualify

Have to say though . The banner was detailed and looked like it took a lot of skill to make

It was spot on though mate, strangely

Just now, LochendBilly said:

Brilliant agent Tam:whistle:

Mate Iā€™d love that, although I donā€™t know the details I can imagine ha ha the wifeā€™s from the drum but stayed here 14 years, Iā€™ve been here with her 6, itā€™s funny seeing the shift in less tarriers and more bears every week. We seem to be pooping up everywhere in Clydebank ha haĀ 

6 hours ago, paisleyroad said:

i honestly think these lose all impact when leaked

Considering a tiny % of theĀ fanbase are actually active or give a fuck about social media posts and only a small % of thoseĀ get concerned about it I'd say nobody cares about the 'leak'.Ā 

It will be as effective tomorrow as it was initially meant to be... as long as incompetent, untrustworthy, bigoted police Scotland don't get there first and ruin it.

I admire those who took the time to do this and Iā€™m truly impressed with the effort and how it will look but IMO would have been better when on the telly. Display:Ā put (something) in a prominent place in order that it may readily be seen. Other than st Mirren fans n our bench no one else will see it. Bring in the abuse?