Ejaria

Vanoli

1 minute ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

I thought they were rocks at the end and they were exposed by Tav being his usual attacking self and Flanagan having a terrible game.

Mostly Flanagan. First half they were all over him with their number 7 and they played balls straight through the centre of our defence as well

6 hours ago, Broxi said:

Mostly Flanagan. First half they were all over him with their number 7 and they played balls straight through the centre of our defence as well

Re Flanners, I agree that was the case but surely it has to be recognised  that Flanagan, as a right footed player and against probably their star man, needs to be cut a bit of slack !

So many posts / threads on here  -  In retrospect, I hope that SG will not hesitate to make changes and perhaps admit that he may have previously been wrong with a few certain decisions ?

Reference - Tav further forward etc etc..

2 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Fucking awful for their goal 

Could have fouled at half way and took a yellow 

Stopped running about 25 yards out. 

Pathetic 

Stopped running about 25 minutes into game.

Our best player for last  2 of 3 games but should have been rested.

I thought he looked a little overawed but wasn't helped by his team mates or the way we set up. he may also have been tired and flat. We allowed Brown time and space on the ball and should have had a midfielder on instead of the Laffert/Morelos pairing. Middleton seems like a good option with pace, but that's twice he's come on and never had a meaningful touch of the ball. I would have played Morelos on his own with Halliday on Brown and subbed Morelos after the inevitable booking.