Ejaria

Vanoli

1 minute ago, Bears&Reds said:

A technically excellent footballer who is so comfortable on the ball, needs to add more end product to his game in terms of assists and goals, thats the big challenge for him. He has worked his balls off so far tonight helping the team out defending.

Anyone can see he wants the ball every time and doesn’t hide. He’s got a lot of energy and doesn’t shirk tackles either. All good attributes to have and if he can add end product he’ll be a key player for us.

42 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Anyone can see he wants the ball every time and doesn’t hide. He’s got a lot of energy and doesn’t shirk tackles either. All good attributes to have and if he can add end product he’ll be a key player for us.

Don't know what this thread is for! We have played as a team tonight and we have played well as a unit. Including the big man, always in position and getting involved. Fuck this thread

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Shouldn't be playing in European games

He tries needless shite far too often instead of playing it simple

This is the one comment I havent said.

I dont rate him. If he plays like that against the Taigs they will score.

For lower league teams or Scottish Cup games against diddies then he is fine.

Zelalem-esque.

I don't mind him, not the best midfielder but I don't think he's that bad and he has talent. I think he's got it in his locker to find form and win games. Can turn his way out of situation beautifully (most of the time) just needs to make smarter decisions and better end balls.