Ejaria

Vanoli

3 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Lack of depth in midfield will kill us this season, we need two more midfield players and should not be relying on the likes of Halliday 

Haliday had another terrific game today but youre right we shouldnt be relying on him. The defence fucked us up today along with managerial tactics in that second half. We were more than capable of grabbing another 3 goals second half.

Ejaria had a terrific match too...........

2 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Lack of depth in midfield will kill us this season, we need two more midfield players and should not be relying on the likes of Halliday 

Yep, a creative midfielder at the very least if we have any aspirations of winning the title this season.

1 hour ago, sassaaaa said:

Haliday had another terrific game today but youre right we shouldnt be relying on him. The defence fucked us up today along with managerial tactics in that second half. We were more than capable of grabbing another 3 goals second half.

Ejaria had a terrific match too...........

My point, conveniently ignored, we had no capable midfield players on the bench which is certainly not aided by having Dorrans & Rossiter injured.  We need to have at least two recognized midfielders on the bench every game.  

6 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

My point, conveniently ignored, we had no capable midfield players on the bench which is certainly not aided by having Dorrans & Rossiter injured.  We need to have at least two recognized midfielders on the bench every game.  

God help us if you are relying on Dorrans and Rossiter in any games. Haliday has played better in the last few games than anything any of they two have ever done. Like i said , midfield was not our problem today. Same tactics in the second half we would have won that match easily.

Manager fucked up badly today........

On 16/08/2018 at 21:08, Vanoli said:

I know it's a crime not to give new signings and young players a chance but i'll be shocked if i'm proven wrong ...  boys absolutely shite. Got the fear even thinking about him on the park in an old firm. A hybrid of all of Oduwa and Zelalem's poor attributes, wouldn't be a stand out in our under 20's. 

Glad I'm not one of those "likes".

Anyway, Ejaria is class - much better player than you're a scout 

A bright moment from a disappointing game.   Showing improvement game by game, looked frustrated at some of his teammates not moving into space to feed off his trickery.  Tracked back well and not afraid to get stuck in.   Will shine in the second half of the season if he remains fit.

4 hours ago, sassaaaa said:

Haliday had another terrific game today 

He really didn't. 

No control of the game in there from him at all. No influence on the game from an attacking perspective.

We're carrying him, you could take virtually any other centre midfielder in the league and they'd do a similar job for us.

1 hour ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

He really didn't. 

No control of the game in there from him at all. No influence on the game from an attacking perspective.

We're carrying him, you could take virtually any other centre midfielder in the league and they'd do a similar job for us.

All about opinions , you obviously watched a different game from the rest of us, he was doing the role the manager was telling him to do and done it well , again. Guy has been great the last few games.

1 hour ago, sassaaaa said:

All about opinions , you obviously watched a different game from the rest of us, he was doing the role the manager was telling him to do and done it well , again. Guy has been great the last few games.

You been hacked mate?

That's 2 of your posts in the one thread I've liked :lol:

7 hours ago, Jakes Pal said:

I would like to see him get a few games paired up with Coulibaly. Might prove to be a very effective midfield partnership.

Ejaria doesn’t appear to be the problem in that equation!

2 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

He really didn't. 

Didn’t see the whole game, but his brilliant clearance stopped us conceding the equaliser a whole lot sooner than we did.

We may have gone on to lose without that.

Thag said, I don’t disagree with your point about him being ‘much of a muchness’.

11 hours ago, sassaaaa said:

If that was a "great" performance then we really are watching a different game. 

I'm seeing a player who looks levels below his teammates, puts simple balls out for corners that others would put out for a throw in, gives silly free kicks away with poor tackles, and as I said before has no influence on controlling the game or adding to our attacking play.

9 hours ago, HG5 said:

Didn’t see the whole game, but his brilliant clearance stopped us conceding the equaliser a whole lot sooner than we did.

I'll agree that was a good clearance