Halliday

MrMckee

Just now, Sonnybear1972 said:

I don't think there's a person on here who will claim him to be the 2nd coming of Ian Durrant or a Barry Ferguson, however not one person on here can fault his love for our club. Well done the night got the result we needed. So lets enjoy that rather than decide who can desribe how pish he is the best. 

Can't believe it's been 3 years and cunts are still spouting this.

He’s not good enough for a week in week out player to help us win 55. Simple as that.

That being said he was called upon tonight and didn’t put a foot wrong. He was part of a team that got us a great result away in Europe.

Many former Rangers players can’t say the same.

He has shown that at very least if we are seriously down in numbers he can step in and do a job. 

1 hour ago, Sonnybear1972 said:

I don't think there's a person on here who will claim him to be the 2nd coming of Ian Durrant or a Barry Ferguson, however not one person on here can fault his love for our club. Well done the night got the result we needed. So lets enjoy that rather than decide who can desribe how pish he is the best. 

Well said mate. 

I struggle to recall him being played in his natural position TBH.

Maybe he doesn't have one.

His USP might be that he is an 'emergency stop gap' for numerous positions.

Might not excel on the pitch but I bet he's fucking outstanding in the dressing room. 

Its not just about what you do (or don't do) on the pitch.

Scott Nisbet springs to mind (and he helped us win 6 titles in the 8 years he was at Rangers)

At one point he kicked the ball out for a corner instead of hoofing away.

But when you take a step back... he got rid of the present danger and we regrouped for the corner instead (which we are good at) and he could have potentially miskicked giving them possession in our box.

Always praising Katic for clearing danger but Halliday stuck a foot in and done what he had to.

He was not the weak link in our team and will be used in cup games i guess

11 hours ago, Sonnybear1972 said:

Spouting what?

About him loving the club, that’s fair enough but that shouldn’t decide if we keep him.

People go on about what Wallace is doing to the club at the moment, but are quick to forget Halliday calling Murty a bawbag.

10 hours ago, beararse said:

Well said mate. 

I struggle to recall him being played in his natural position TBH.

Maybe he doesn't have one.

His USP might be that he is an 'emergency stop gap' for numerous positions.

Might not excel on the pitch but I bet he's fucking outstanding in the dressing room. 

Its not just about what you do (or don't do) on the pitch.

Scott Nisbet springs to mind (and he helped us win 6 titles in the 8 years he was at Rangers)

Gerrard has hinted at the importance of his changing room presence on the team.

A versatile squad player to fill in numerous positions from left back to midfield hell even left wing if desperate. Andy has a place here every club needs his type around not to mention how useful he will be to have around his passion and love for OUR club is infectious and he has a big part to play.

1 hour ago, BEE said:

About him loving the club, that’s fair enough but that shouldn’t decide if we keep him.

People go on about what Wallace is doing to the club at the moment, but are quick to forget Halliday calling Murty a bawbag.

Murty is only saved from being the worst manager in our history because of Pedro.

2 hours ago, BEE said:

Cause he was a bawbag

1 hour ago, fanaticCR said:

Cause he was a bawbag

correct. 

Lee Wallace was an awful LB,  after the second division and now its being suggested he should have been playing against a last season champions league team, after a 0-0 draw and solid performance by a stand in LB who's a midfielder naturally. Anything to slate Halliday. Wallace is also a bawbag.

there's thousands of Rangers fans round about the team on the pitch, why do we need one in the team?

i gave haliday a chance a long time back, he's just not good enough in my eyes and to back up an arguement with he's a true Rangers man, well, it doesn't work.

i'm a Rangers fan, but i'm shite with a fitbaw

For a player that filled in last night  I thought he did well some anxious moments but first class attitude he has limitations we all know that they will be few opportunities when everyone is available for Andy but the stick the fellow gets is not necessarily . 

18 hours ago, TheQueensEleven said:

I'm behind the team. But you can't escape the reality that he is pish and well below the standard required. Don't care if he managed to survive 90 minutes without a major fuck up, it doesn't somehow make him good enough.

Was a good solid team performance and one they can all be proud of.

2lcwrbo.jpg

5 hours ago, BEE said:

Deserves credit for that.