Halliday

MrMckee

He done his job. End of.

As much the inspirational figure Gerrard is and it's clearly rubbing off and giving every player a yard, it's his organisational and tactical nouse that's doing it for me. Every player knows their role and as I suspected with Halliday, he just needs direction and show the discipline in his play. I seen that tonight and he's getting it from Gerrard. With his limited ability he knows he's got to listen and just do it.

He will improve and will be a worthy utility player. He'll go in and do a job. No quams about him.

3 minutes ago, TheQueensEleven said:

? Couple of blue wkds and you're getting wide. Simmer down petal. 

I said it was a good team effort, but there's no escaping the fact he's pish. Get over it 

Baby sham ma man ,pinky up the lot ,guy never put a foot wrong the night tho ,ao no need tbh 

If he's happy enough to float around as a squad player which he seems to be then I don't think there's any harm keeping him around as emergency cover provided he is cheap.  It's good to have some Scottish lads in the dressing room and he won't be near the first 11 when Barisic / Flanagan / Tav are all available for selection.

2 minutes ago, Steelydan1690 said:

He's had good praise aswell ,so put ur tampon in bud I agree he's pish but done well enough 2night imo ???

??? Wit you moaning about then. I said the team performed well but said he's pish... You're moaning at me for something you've literally just agreed with.

56 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

He’s good enough for the role he plays. Utlitly squad player.

Let’s look at what he did right vs. What he did wrong tonight. We didn’t concede and I’m not sure he made a mistake? Put in important tackles, read play well and slowed game down when allowing the ball to go out. Was up to speed with play enough to avoid a booking unlike a lot of other players. Honestly, maybe a couple of misplaced balls but that’s it. 

Mature performance. 

I’m not sat here saying he should start every week, I just hate the ridiculous comments on here some times.

So he’s not good enough to start and should be the last resort if needed. 

I think you’ll find that’s what I’ve said, he’s not good enough. 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So he’s not good enough to start and should be the last resort if needed. 

I think you’ll find that’s what I’ve said, he’s not good enough. 

I’m not saying you did say that, I was talking about the other posts and all you’d said to me was ‘not good enough’ hard for me to dechyper exactly what you mean by that with three words. ??

10 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Canny be serious? He was fuckin awful and got caught out numerous times.

He got threw in so I’ve a sympathy for him but let’s not kid on he did well.

This. 

He absolutely pish, aye he's a Rangers fan that doesn't mean he's good enough to play for us. Don't know what game people we're watching tonight but personally thought he was rotten. 

Dont understand why we sold Declan John when he's clearly leagues ahead of AH. 

Point is if he’d had a shocker admin would’ve had to merge three or four seperate threads appear on here slating him. 

After a decent performance a positive thread appears and people are quick get their torch and pitchforks out.

Even when there is a chance to be positive elements of our support seem to enjoy wallowing in the negatives. 

I don't think there's a person on here who will claim him to be the 2nd coming of Ian Durrant or a Barry Ferguson, however not one person on here can fault his love for our club. Well done the night got the result we needed. So lets enjoy that rather than decide who can desribe how pish he is the best.