Morelos

tannerall

4 minutes ago, Guardian said:

Fredo is brilliant but alk the scots clubs watching will have seen his weak spot. 

Im sure Gerrard will drill it into him, but he cant react to wind ups. The tims used to have Stephane Maher who was the same. Rangers players would wind him up and he'd explode and be off in 15 mins. 

Fredo needs to just stand back, give them the eyes and then that big huge grin and walk away. Much more effective than giving them what they want and getting sent off. 

We said that last night a Scottish ref wud have sent him off he was lucky  the player went down holding his face aye right!!

But glad our players calmed him down or it cud have been worse.

It was funny with the tongue out and the f u to there dug out  hopefully  he sticks to that stuff.

Teams up here will try to get him sent off needs to wise up quickly.

9 minutes ago, Guardian said:

Fredo is brilliant but alk the scots clubs watching will have seen his weak spot. 

Im sure Gerrard will drill it into him, but he cant react to wind ups. The tims used to have Stephane Maher who was the same. Rangers players would wind him up and he'd explode and be off in 15 mins. 

Fredo needs to just stand back, give them the eyes and then that big huge grin and walk away. Much more effective than giving them what they want and getting sent off. 

People go on about this like no one tried it last season? Every single game someone was at it with him.

He got red carded and now people want to make a big deal out of it.

The wee man kept his head all last season, he will be fine.

20 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

People go on about this like no one tried it last season? Every single game someone was at it with him.

He got red carded and now people want to make a big deal out of it.

The wee man kept his head all last season, he will be fine.

He is nowhere near as bad at reacting as is made out. Certainly no worse than a lot of other players, he just seems to get highlighted by the media when he does. No idea why, well I do really.

10 hours ago, Amac9 said:

He needs to wind his neck in at times. They were clearly trying to wind him up and he was biting.

If I was captain I'd be slapping him round the head and telling him to wise the fuck up.

This,and these horrific sitters he continues to miss are why I still don't think he's capable of being our main man up top.

Before anyone starts greeting,I've already praised his performances so far this season,so fuck up.

41 minutes ago, surfsup2 said:

We said that last night a Scottish ref wud have sent him off he was lucky  the player went down holding his face aye right!!

But glad our players calmed him down or it cud have been worse.

It was funny with the tongue out and the f u to there dug out  hopefully  he sticks to that stuff.

Teams up here will try to get him sent off needs to wise up quickly.

100% correct

The ref was poor in my opinion last night. The penalty was not a penalty. Too many yellows given to our players (like Arfields 50/50 late on in the second half their player makes the most of it and its a yellow to Arfield). Too many 50/50s going their way.

However, he got the Morelos incident spot on as he went straight to the Maribor player as he was the aggressor then play acted to try and get Morelos sent off. Cunt should have been booked for playacting.

1937106088_MorelosIncident.gif.87ebc45fd498f4e8cd6c5944fd45b04a.gif

I thought the ref started well last night and it was both linesmen who were rubbish.  Then all of a sudden the ref turned shite.  But, Morelos has to wise up - this is going to be an ongoing issue throughout the year, people are going to wind him up as he is susceptible.  The one in the box last night, where were our other players?  took them about 20 minutes to get in there and get him out.  

8 minutes ago, The No.9 said:

He’s been great this season but all his best attributes are that outside of the box and hold up / build up play I hope to fuck we get in a right proper goal scorer soon or the league will be a struggle.

Agree 100%.  Think his strongest position would be the deeper of a front two.  Albeit offside, he missed another almost sitter last night - didn't even get it on target.

Just now, Gazza2258 said:

Agree 100%.  Think his strongest position would be the deeper of a front two.  Albeit offside, he missed another almost sitter last night - didn't even get it on target.

Exactly , I know things are going well so I don’t want to slag the guy but.... haha

If you actually even watch his goals there’s not many good finishes like side foot into the corner or clean hits or top bags and he’s missed double the tap ins he scores.

Definitely would benefit a role more like Benzema had at Madrid the last few year to let Ronaldo in behind the defence to finish off the chances.

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

Morelos isn’t the aggressor. The Maribor player gets in his face like the scum bastard he is

Not really relevant. That's exactly what every one will be trying to do, looking for a reaction. He needs to cut out the petulant stuff and get on with it.