Scottish News on STV just now

Kaydubya11

2 hours ago, Blumhoilann said:

Seems to me that some puppetmaster is trying to hurt Rangers financially with all these accusations being made.

Bottle thrown at youngster at Aberdung

Bottle thrown at youngster in St Mirren corner of Ibrox

Fans attacked by Schupki fans but Rangers fans are to blame??? 

Throw enough muck and some will stick...................b'tards

Now this at Maribor?☹️

And don't forget the sandcastle , we mustn't forget the sandcastle . 

Edit . Aw fuck , see @geronimoo beat me to it :lol: 

13 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Were you there like ?

Nah it was reported online. https://www.thescottishscum.co.uk/sport/football/2980836/Rangers-osijek-banner-celtic-fans-pub-dubrovnik-csc/

BANNER TAUNT 

Rangers against Osijek – Septic fans to unveil ‘You’re not Rangers anymore’ banner at Europa League match in Croatia

One paedo diehard is said to have made an eight-hour drive to get it to the second round qualifier on time...

36 minutes ago, BillySastard said:

Nah it was reported online. https://www.thescottishscum.co.uk/sport/football/2980836/Rangers-osijek-banner-celtic-fans-pub-dubrovnik-csc/

BANNER TAUNT 

Rangers against Osijek – Septic fans to unveil ‘You’re not Rangers anymore’ banner at Europa League match in Croatia

One paedo diehard is said to have made an eight-hour drive to get it to the second round qualifier on time...

And allegedly got it taken from him by Bears ?

16 hours ago, Valance1690 said:

Exactly this, don't try and hide the fact that "all arrested were from Slovenia" because it's simply not true

Get arseholes in every fanbase & 4 arrested from the amount of bears that travelled, considering foreign police were looking for us, isn't actually that bad 

How are the 4 arseholes?, you obviosuly weren't their ya roaster, i was in maribor, these people were defending other Rangers supporters;(women & kids).

17 hours ago, Blumhoilann said:

Seems to me that some puppetmaster is trying to hurt Rangers financially with all these accusations being made.

Bottle thrown at youngster at Aberdung

Bottle thrown at youngster in St Mirren corner of Ibrox

Fans attacked by Schupki fans but Rangers fans are to blame??? 

Throw enough muck and some will stick...................b'tards

Now this at Maribor?☹️

Mate. You forgot the worst atrocity Rangers fans have comitted this season... 

We murdered, raped then sectarianly abused a sandcastle!

2 hours ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Aye? Really? How much did ye win at the bookies Mystic Meg? Totally pointless "look at me" post.

Don’t need my crystal ball to find out where you sit ya fucking reprobate. You’ll be borrowing Steven Hawkins computer to type your next post ya absolute truck stop paedophile 

i love this

its like it was before 2012

wed trample teams and theyd make up some story about our fans being violent or singing naughty songs so that the headlines wouldnt be about Rangers pumping some team but instead would be about the big bad Rangers fans and the songs they were singing

Theyve had their few years of gloating, hoping we'd never make it back, thinking maybe theyd have a chance to beat us, and some of them did. But they can see that time is over and we are back with a vengeance, so theyre resorting to their old tactics. And i for one love it cause it shows how desperate and scared they are

They know they cant beat us on the pitch so they'll try to beat us in the papers. But our 55th title will be the most hated headline in history and i cant wait to rub their faces in it