Morelos

Paulbrian11

Just now, Lord Lockin said:

Kicked the ball away - yes

keeps going on and on - did he - watched the game and didn't see that

Enough that he’s given the ref a reason to give him another yellow, he grabs hold of him at one point (granted softly). 

Fact of the matter is though don’t kick the ball away in the first place. It’s not a witch hunt that’s utter stupidity. 

21 minutes ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

For being booked. He was waving his arms about and shouting in the ref and linesmans direction, whatever he's said it was enough for the ref to decide to book him again.

Out of curiosity.... the ref is German.... Morelos is Colombian...... now I'm guessing Morelos wouldn't be mouthing off in German and I can't see anything to suggest that the ref would be fluent in the Colombian dialect of Spanish so how does the referee decide that what he's saying is severe enough to deserve a second yellow and not just a warning?!

Lets look at this from an other angle, who on here thought Jon Flanagan should have been sent off, I certainly don't, just shit refereeing, the Buffalo gets sent off  for so called dissent by the same shit referee  and he gets lambasted on here, fuckin unbelievable 

2 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

Lets look at this from an other angle, who on here thought Jon Flanagan should have been sent off, I certainly don't, just shit refereeing, the Buffalo gets sent off  for so called dissent by the same shit referee  and he gets lambasted on here, fuckin unbelievable 

He kicked the ball away in a rage ( guaranteed yellow ) then continued to argue with the ref right after receiving the yellow. There was no need for either and he does similar actions in every game. It's as clear as the eye can see. I'm not saying it was a red but he puts himself in harms way time and time again. Flanigan's is never a foul never mind a second yellow.

2 hours ago, dee9 said:

Furious with him. Only a goal on sunday may reverse that.

It's possible that he will feel like a fucking spanner and put in a great performance on Sunday to redeem himself. If he does, and he scores, then he's all good. Although they should get John Brown to come to the dressing room and smack his bare bum.

Actually, maybe he should just get extra drills at training or something. At least Gerrard should be giving him some kind of ultimatum, you keep doing this and your Rangers career is fucked. Snap out of it and fly straight. To be fair, I can't think of many people in football that would be better for giving such a pep talk.

1 hour ago, jbm26896 said:

Spot on - poor decision , but he needs to learn and walk away.

He has the potential to be a superb striker for Rangers , just hope he learns quickly. 

Wait! So if it’s a poor decision from the ref why does Morelos need to learn anything from it? It’s sirely then undeniably the ref’s fault and no blame should be directed at Morelos? 

2 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Wait! So if it’s a poor decision from the ref why does Morelos need to learn anything from it? It’s sirely then undeniably the ref’s fault and no blame should be directed at Morelos? 

Because you need to anticipate referees making poor or inconsistent decisions, to a degree. Particularly when the triggers are booting the ball away and mouthing off, totally avoidable. Just generally being very cautious about stuff like that in such an important fixture. Even if the referee is to blame it doesn't change the fact that the sending off happened and could have had far worse consequences.

22 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

He kicked the ball away in a rage ( guaranteed yellow ) then continued to argue with the ref right after receiving the yellow. There was no need for either and he does similar actions in every game. It's as clear as the eye can see. I'm not saying it was a red but he puts himself in harms way time and time again. Flanigan's is never a foul never mind a second yellow.

Did he ? shit refereeing both cases

58 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

He ain't no Colin Stein, DJ, McCoist, Prso, Jelavic etc.... would you like me to continue about no knowing good centre forwards

No thanks, but I will and I’ll talk about goals then since you think that’s what it’s about 

McCoist scored the same amount of goals as Morelos in his first season. 

DJ scored 8

Prso scored three more

Jelevic scored one more

Coin Stein scored two less

Need more?

1 minute ago, KeyserSoze said:

No thanks, but I will and I’ll talk about goals then since you think that’s what it’s about 

McCoist scored the same amount of goals as Morelos in his first season. 

DJ scored 8

Prso scored three more

Jelevic scored one more

Coin Stein scored two less

Need more?

and how many times did they get sent off, retaliate, sulk, talk about playing in bigger leagues etc??  If he scores on Sunday, I will no doubt become lukewarm to him again. But to me, he took a little bit of the shine of a glorious day and has previously as well.