Morelos

Paulbrian11

It’s embarassing the overreaction that goes on during a game but emotions are high......just as alfie’s were.

He needs to learn not to react as he does and he’ll be terrorising defences for some time to come.

He’ll play on Sunday because 1) we need him to 2) Lafferty will be knackered and 3) it won’t be Sadiq up top.

Make no mistake those scummy bastards on Sunday will do what eveyone else has been doing in trying to rile him up and get him sent off so he needs to get it drilled into him not to lash out at players and officials.

Actually thought he was going to get booked at rugby park the other week after scoring when he booted the ball into the air somehow it never happened amazingly.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Even when you take his behaviour out of the equation, I think he is a mediocre player at best. That shot he took in the first half was laughable. He's well rated  by many however. I'm just not one of them.

Agree, I don't think he's all that great tbh. Lafferty will get us more goals. 

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Even when you take his behaviour out of the equation, I think he is a mediocre player at best. That shot he took in the first half was laughable. He's well rated  by many however. I'm just not one of them.

Pish. His game is so much more than goals 

much more

4 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

?? This place is mental. 

You my friend wouldn’t know a football player if he ran up and booted you in the baws. 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

?? This place is mental. 

You my friend wouldn’t know a football player if he ran up and booted you in the baws. 

He ain't no Colin Stein, DJ, McCoist, Prso, Jelavic etc.... would you like me to continue about no knowing good centre forwards

12 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

Watched the game and don't know what the second booking was for, seems nobody does, but we go down to 10 men, Jon Flanagan got sent off, wrongly in my opinion and we go down to 9 men but no mention of this - Buffalo witch hunt 

Shouldn’t be giving the referee a decision to make in the first place. 

Kicks the ball away - petulalent. 

Keeps going on and on - petulalent.

Might be soft but he needs to grow up, there’s playing on the edge and there’s being stupid. 

He ain't no Colin Stein, DJ, McCoist, Prso, Jelavic etc.... would you like me to continue about no knowing good centre forwards

So a forward is just for scoring goals, Jesus wept  

No wonder you can’t see what Mo brings to the team. 

Your not an egg chaser that just happens to watch football are you???

4 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Pish. His game is so much more than goals 

much more

This was the worst thing today for me. He does hold the ball up well at the front and that is exactly what we needed for most of the game. The rest of the team were left with a double shift and the only out ball they could have had to a decent front man was gone due to his selfish wee brat bastard behaviour. Thought ejaria did particularly well putting in the extra effort helping at the back, though all 9 of those guys today deserve immense credit. Totally fucking scunnered with morelos who is not gonna change now.

All those you mention had years to grow into their Rangers careers, and you've written Morelos off after 1 season. And in that season he was our top scorer and young player of the year and he's started the season on fire again, already scoring a hat trick and helping us get in to the group stages of the EL for the first time in years with not only vital goals, but hold up play and linking with others. 

Clueless.

3 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Shouldn’t be giving the referee a decision to make in the first place. 

Kicks the ball away - petulalent. 

Keeps going on and on - petulalent.

Might be soft but he needs to grow up, there’s playing on the edge and there’s being stupid. 

Kicked the ball away - yes

keeps going on and on - did he - watched the game and didn't see that