Morelos

Paulbrian11

Some people are over-reacting, but the club need to discipline him for it.

He needs to realise that he has bags of potential but he will never reach the level he wants unless he can sort out his discipline issues. 

We need to realise he's still immature. 

1 minute ago, lgr1991 said:

Some people are over-reacting, but the club need to discipline him for it.

He needs to realise that he has bags of potential but he will never reach the level he wants unless he can sort out his discipline issues. 

We need to realise he's still immature. 

What discipline issues?

How many times has he been sent off in his career?

He should never have booted the ball away, that was childish. But blaming him for the second yellow is an absolute embarrassment, he done nothing wrong and it should never have been a foul anyway. Ask yourselves, if it was a proper ref today, would he have been sent off? That is who could have cost us, not Morelos.

Just now, five stars said:

What discipline issues?

How many times has he been sent off in his career?

I mean his petulance and is eagerness to involved. 

Dont take me for a Morelos hater, I'm his biggest fan! But its definitely his biggest weakness as a player.

1 minute ago, lgr1991 said:

I mean his petulance and is eagerness to involved. 

Dont take me for a Morelos hater, I'm his biggest fan! But its definitely his biggest weakness as a player.

He got booked for disagreeing with a referee mate :lol: Every fucking player on the planet does it every game, it was a joke decision but as per people will be desperate to use it as a stick to beat Morelos with.

Said it already,  when he is on top form,  he's great.  When he throws his toys out the pram,  he's an absolute nightmare.  Today was unnecessary.  He knows by now he's got to stop even when he knows he's being treated unfairly.  He has to learn at some point that he is part of the team.  These strops are very nearly costing us.  Luckily we have a strong team now otherwise we would of been completely pinched.  

He's on an order of 3 goals scored on Sunday if played.  No exceptions!  

1 minute ago, Skyson1872 said:

He got booked for disagreeing with a referee mate :lol: Every fucking player on the planet does it every game, it was a joke decision but as per people will be desperate to use it as a stick to beat Morelos with.

Just think he needs to learn to control his temperament a wee bit better mate, still love the guy!

Silly boy, he has got to learn to control his emotions better.  Fortunately, we/he got away with it on this occasion.  

No point in going over the top about it now, we need to back the boy and try and keep his confidence up for the forthcoming games.  What he did today was not unique.  Many older, more experienced players have had similar brainstorms.

17 minutes ago, Blue Viking said:

He will never learn- best to get rid of him- if he plays on Sunday, he will only be sent of again.

Would you have said the same thing about Davie Cooper and Neil McCann when they did the exact same thing.  The boy was stupid and will learn, no need to go over the top about it.