McGregor Kept Us In It

BridgeIsBlue

29 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

EBITDA £2.3bn, operating profit £1bn but Copland bear's cancelling his £25/month subscription and they're fucking gassing it

I have gave you just two likes for this one but the full 3 again for the post just above it mate 

6 hours ago, Copland bear said:

Goram got he knickname as the goalie with similar performances.  . He could not be beat fairly until Collum stepped up and played a blinder for them.   

I was more than happy at 60m 0-0 as the game , yes we rode our luck but that's football, but I honestly could not see them scoring yesterday and they did not, they got one goal it should never have stood and that's it, all this they could have took 4 or 5 off us is a disgrace to hear bears say as did these so called fans every watch Smith's teams at their midden ?

Anyone who does  not think we could have got a result  at 0-0 know fuck all about the game.   Goals change games as we saw yesterday and if the shoe was on the other foot and that was us who scored like that they would have been rioting , but according to Walker and co on sky sports it was a 50/50, bullshit just cost the, £25 pm as I have already complained about the biased commentary from Walker and today sky sports is cancelled as I told them I am not paying fir him to go and watch his beloved celtic and I had prewarmed them and they did fuck all about it.. Git a manager calling me tomorrow also as I am ready to cancel my full package.  

I urge every bear to phone up sky sports and cancel, because that's nothing but properganda shite Walker comes out with, he says it's not a foul then the world who are neutrals think it's not a foul , butbto any cunt that knows the game it's a foul and demanded to know how him and Commons saw it different and the guy representing us plays for Killie?  I asked why they have Provan who I don't like but nowhere near as biased as that cunt Walker. 

Trying to cheat us as a neutral but our manager said what is was and the 4th official was shouting foul , foul, foul but even after 3 replays Walker still denied it was a free kick, he owes the Rangers fans who pay for sky sports an apology as his commentary is anything but neutral..

Gers fans want change ? Do likewise demand to know why this is happening, why do they turn the volume down every remeberance Sunday with those cunts ?   

This post had me buckled ?

You’re a mad bastard CB 

6 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

For the life of me I can't get this point at all, surely that's why we signed him in the first place is it not? 

Much like Gordon kept them in the game last December. 

Fine margins. 

Our own fans are saying they done this and they done that, bottom line is if Collum gives the clear free kick it ends 0v0 

8 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

For the life of me I can't get this point at all, surely that's why we signed him in the first place is it not? 

Fine margins. 

Nope, I am sorry, he is the new messiah and will lead us to the promised land.

Or he is a goalie doing his fucking job, albeit he is at least good at it, but that is it. He isn't playing for free if nobody has noticed.

I would definitely say that he kept us in Europe, we would never would have made it as far with Foderingham. McGregor has clearly been the biggest improvement in the team so far. What gives me the worry, is that he is called up far too often to make wonder saves from an imconsistent central defence. Hopefully the new players in today will tighten it up.

2 hours ago, Cedrick said:

Our own fans are saying they done this and they done that, bottom line is if Collum gives the clear free kick it ends 0v0 

I doubt that, there was 30 minutes left - you can't make a simplified argument based on a innocuous free kick claim - we were getting battered continuously, so the goal was a matter of when and not if.

12 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Fine margins. 

Exactly!.. You don't get people saying our centre half kept us in the game.. Its bizarre. 

13 hours ago, backup said:

The point is, as you are no doubt aware is that he is constantly  keeping us in it, a puzzle with that fine defence in front of him, perhaps on reflection not a puzzle at all.

My thoughts exactly. Katic has potential, Barisic - second best signing only to shagger - are the only decent defenders we have. Goldson not the answer. Don’t know worrall. 

34 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

My thoughts exactly. Katic has potential, Barisic - second best signing only to shagger - are the only decent defenders we have. Goldson not the answer. Don’t know worrall. 

Wtf? Goldson has been outstanding. He had a bad game against Motherwell. That aside, he has been a rock. 

I am continuously baffled at how people see things so dramatically different 

Taigs going on about how the 'woodwork' denied them a rout.

The posts are there for a reason, mainly to mark lines. It's on your players to score goals, proper goals. Ones that go in.

If the 'woodwork' keeps you out it's not a shot on target ya dicks. 

7 hours ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

I doubt that, there was 30 minutes left - you can't make a simplified argument based on a innocuous free kick claim - we were getting battered continuously, so the goal was a matter of when and not if.

How did they not score again then ? 

17 hours ago, Steelydan1690 said:

Ur a bit strange ?

Well don't complain next time the club take it up the arse and say fuck all about it.  And how the fuck am I a bit strange?  Because I have the balls to call it as I see it ?   

Nice thing to call a fellow bear yet you won't get stuck into them, no wonder the think they have us in their pocket on and off th park..

17 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Jesus fucking Christ man

A good old fashioned rant, we've all had them and if we're honest probably will again. I don't have a tv license nor do I have any sky packages but I was able to watch the game streaming on youtube without having bitter wee fenians spouting shit.

So I agree with him cancel your sky subscriptions cost them money.

8 hours ago, Bakbear said:

Wtf? Goldson has been outstanding. He had a bad game against Motherwell. That aside, he has been a rock. 

I am continuously baffled at how people see things so dramatically different 

I’m continually baffled at low standards being accepted. 

We clearly see things differently. Never mind when he’s playing at the low end of the English championship next season we will probably be in agreeance 

He's been keeping us in it from day one, go rag dolled basically at times by them and his saves kept them out, they hit the bar a couple of times but sometimes that's doubt put in the mind of the attacker by a good goalkeeper, they try to go to wide to beat them. Anyway like it he's here or not that's the difference a Real goalkeeper makes he keeps them out !