Gerrard has Brendan rattled...

Virtuoso

53 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I don’t want him to go either. It would come far too early. 

FWIW I don’t think Lennon will go back there, he left for the same reason not getting money to spend etc. 

I’d hate for him to go the now and they get someone in and regroup at the next break. I’d be quite happy for them to pick up 7 points in their next 9 and for us to get maximum. Not enough to sack him and we’re ahead by a couple of points. 

However if St Johnstone beat them midweek that’ll be it. 

No chance he is walking just now mate regardless of the cup result imo.

7 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Rodgers looks less well everytime you see him on the telly. Looks a bit thin. A bit washed out.

:lol:

As they are renowned for their aversion to cleanliness mate  ..... I would suggest the chances are that he's more likely to be ... a bit shagged out .... :p:

:UK:

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

A change in manager for scum fc changes nothing remember we tried it

They lost Roberts and armstrong and have replaced them with Morgan and Christie thats there problem quality of player imo

Griffiths is there only real goal threat now and he seems to have recurring injuries.

1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

He was doing that smirking and smug swaggering about against us, hopefully Gerrard gets that into our players heads to get them to go out and prove a point at the next game V them at Ibrox.

I honestly don't know how he's got away with it for so long, makes my fucking skin crawl. 

1 hour ago, G.E.C. said:

Longer Lawell stays the more chance 10IRA won’t happen imho.

He’s more or less gifted us the chance to stop them. Failed to back Lennon, left them with that tit Delia who failed to get them into the CL twice and refused to back Rodgers and you can see how bad they are now.

Lawell must stay.

Eh?

2 hours ago, G.E.C. said:

He’s more or less gifted us the chance to stop them. Failed to back Lennon, left them with that tit Delia who failed to get them into the CL twice and refused to back Rodgers and you can see how bad they are now.

Lawell must stay.

We should be aiming to stop eight in a row, never mind conceding that they'll reach nine. (And I don't think it's unrealistic at all that we'll win the league this year.) 

2 hours ago, G.E.C. said:

Lawell must stay.

Rodgers has spent 20 million+ in his time there, and they have a wage bill of 59million.

The he hasn't been backed excuse is a cop out from Rodgers and taigs who still think he is gods gift, to cover for the fact that he isn't the great manager that he thinks he is. 

Any money he's spent has been on duds with the exception of Ntcham, and it even sounds like he is fed up and ready to chuck it. 

It would probably benefit us more if Rodgers was given as much money to spend as they've got tbh, his transfer record with them and Liverpool is awful. 

1 hour ago, bluenose244 said:

I honestly don't know how he's got away with it for so long, makes my fucking skin crawl. 

Yes mate, would never have happened against our teams of old without him getting a dull yin.

Even when they sneaked a win V Rosenborg he was doing it to their captain, can't even win with dignity, scum.

3 minutes ago, Rum Ham said:

Rodgers has spent 20 million+ in his time there, and they have a wage bill of 59million.

The he hasn't been backed excuse is a cop out from Rodgers and taigs who still think he is gods gift, to cover for the fact that he isn't the great manager that he thinks he is. 

Any money he's spent has been on duds with the exception of Ntcham, and it even sounds like he is fed up and ready to chuck it. 

It would probably benefit us more if Rodgers was given as much money to spend as they've got tbh, his transfer record with them and Liverpool is awful. 

Couldn’t agree more. To excuse their form by saying he hasn’t been backed, when they have the likes of Sinclair sitting on the bench, is ridiculous. They just spent a club record fee on a striker ffs. 

He hasn't had a real challenge up here. Seems his team are all over the place. I think a few will jump ship as soon as they can.

He took a succesful Liverpool team from first to second place. A repeat of that would be nice.

Odds of 5-1 from the bookies for us to get 55 are looking pretty generous now.

18 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Couldn’t agree more. To excuse their form by saying he hasn’t been backed, when they have the likes of Sinclair sitting on the bench, is ridiculous. They just spent a club record fee on a striker ffs. 

Did he not say he wanted 3 or 4 players in before the window shut? He got 2 I think. He has had quite a few digs at the board for letting players leave but not re-investing in the squad. He will be thinking he hasn't been backed enough but their board will point to his signings/wage bill and say he has been more than backed.

2 hours ago, Smile said:

Griffiths is there only real goal threat now and he seems to have recurring injuries.

He is also a total bellend and will shoot himself in the foot. Think he has a further speeding charge coming up in Edinburgh. He will implode esp if Naismith continues to be MacLeish favourite.