Gerrard has Brendan rattled...

Virtuoso

I do think Rodgers is rattled. I seen his interview on Sky Sports this morning and you can see he's under pressure.

For the first time since he came here there looks to be serious competition and his side are crumbling in the face of it.

I've posted this before but if he thinks he's going to lose the league to Gerrard. He'll jump ship before it happens.

2 minutes ago, bluenose244 said:

Me too, I want him there when it happens... Lego also, their tears would be delicious. 

'As much as that is true, if he walked before the seasons end, they are well and truly fucked. It will send them into complete disarray and they will never be able to recover. I want him gone as it will virtually guarantee our title win.

3 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

I think the opposite. He can't handle pressure at all and will cave. If he goes they could get someone else in(Lennon) and regroup.

Agree 100%. Wee horrible teeth is a far better manager. I want Rodgers to stay as I think he could be a suicide risk with the way things are heading. 

Forget the pressure from the outside the pressure from the inside of that club is really having a effect now. Fans are demanding 10 and if we can get to February march time in the same position aberdeen were in many times a few year ago they will start to crack 100%. To go from history makers to the team that will always be remembered for blowing 10IAR. I'd go as far as to say if that because a real possibility brenda will walk. He'll want nothing to do wi that shit.

Game at a time 

12 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Forget the pressure from the outside the pressure from the inside of that club is really having a effect now. Fans are demanding 10 and if we can get to February march time in the same position aberdeen were in many times a few year ago they will start to crack 100%. To go from history makers to the team that will always be remembered for blowing 10IAR. I'd go as far as to say if that because a real possibility brenda will walk. He'll want nothing to do wi that shit.

Game at a time 

He'll walk for sure if the league looks lost to protect his precious reputation.

It's amazing but how quickly things have started crumbling for them at 1st sign of real competition.

We just need to keep the pressure on by piling up the wins.

53 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Game at a time 

If we get to Christmas and it's like this, win the OF at Ibrox - there will be a full scale meltdown. 

5 hours ago, Land Rover said:

I saw the Transvestite botherer's interview after the game yesterday and he was definitely rattled .

After years of easily led people fawning over his every word and utterance the knives are coming out .

Beautiful .

That interview was a disgrace, he was like a fuc*ing rabbit in headlights. Imagine being Neil McCann and having to explain SIX league defeats in a row and also a cup exit to Ayr and you'll know real pressure yet Brenda was practically speechless and admits the fans should be alarmed ???, imagine being in the trenches with this guy !!!, while we were all looking for leadership he'd be hoisting the white flag. Absolutely no doubt this guy is a coach  but yet to prove he can cope when pressured at management level and his signings and Euro performances are a real worry for the great unwashed ???.

I don’t want him to go either. It would come far too early. 

FWIW I don’t think Lennon will go back there, he left for the same reason not getting money to spend etc. 

I’d hate for him to go the now and they get someone in and regroup at the next break. I’d be quite happy for them to pick up 7 points in their next 9 and for us to get maximum. Not enough to sack him and we’re ahead by a couple of points. 

However if St Johnstone beat them midweek that’ll be it. 

3 hours ago, bluenose244 said:

Me too, I want him there when it happens... Lego also, their tears would be delicious. 

He was doing that smirking and smug swaggering about against us, hopefully Gerrard gets that into our players heads to get them to go out and prove a point at the next game V them at Ibrox.

Longer Lawell stays the more chance 10IRA won’t happen imho.

He’s more or less gifted us the chance to stop them. Failed to back Lennon, left them with that tit Delia who failed to get them into the CL twice and refused to back Rodgers and you can see how bad they are now.

Lawell must stay.

7 hours ago, Ger_onimo said:

Conspiracy theory? :confused:

6 hours ago, Ger_onimo said:

So desperate to be contrary that he’s now using words he doesn’t even understand the meaning of.

5 hours ago, Ger_onimo said:

Fine, you’re another one who doesn’t understand the word conspiracy.

:lol: