F*ck Europe

Dickie

I think on the whole the OP makes some valid points. For me, stopping the 10 in a row is the most important thing, the reality though is that for financial reasons we need to be doing well in Europe.

We've obviously progressed well so far with regards to the European campaign, but looking at the score sheets most games have been by the skin of our teeth and a large amount of luck.

At home though it's different. A look at the points gained and lost is quite telling. 

It's early days and the jury is still out I think, but domestically, we really aren't doing so good. Some things will need to change on that front and quickly.

The resting Katic for Europe thing would be alright if Worrall was on form. He isn't, he's been pretty shit.

It's a concern that SG seems to be prioritising Europe over the league like this.

There's a problem with winning away in the SPL, he needs to play his best 11 away no matter what.

4 hours ago, GazzasOrangeFlute said:

If we are to challenge celtic and there 60million a year wage budget (?) we are going to need Europe for that extra cash flow.  Season ticket money,  kits,  and other revenue won't be enough to pay wages to decent players.  We need Europe.  

Every game is important to Rangers wether it's Europe or the league or a friendly. 

Fuck off with this shite, far too sensible :dance:

Gerrard needs to identify his strongest line up and stick to it. Fuck rotation and fuck resting players. If we get injuries there should be enough cover for someone else to step in. 

We are not good enough or clever enough yet to start chopping and changing.

These players are looked after in every aspect of their lives and paid handsomely for it. This needing a rest thing is utter shite. We are only a few games into the season - are players tired already ? Utter crap. Get them on the pitch doing what they are paid to do

11 hours ago, Bigdave30 said:

Holy great big fucking wall of text.

Paraghraphs are your friend.

We were not ‘well beat’ it was a shite scrappy goal from a set piece.

?? shite scrappy goal that they passed through our defence with ease, then missed 3 great chances in the second half. 

10 hours ago, LiverpoolBlue said:

Exactly, against St Johnstone we showed what we are capable of.  SG has only had one transfer window after all.

Look at the league now, where will HIVS, Livi and Killie be come December?  Well below us definitely, so FFS get behind the team :angrywillie:

What makes you think they will be below us 8 weeks???? 

9 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Bottom line is Gerrard is clueless at putting out a team away from home

Ssshhhh mate. 

It appears we aren’t allowed to question Stevie, it also appears that Europe is more important than winning the league and stopping them getting to 10. We keep playing like this away from home we won’t have Europe next season. 

6 hours ago, theblueoysterbar said:

The resting Katic for Europe thing would be alright if Worrall was on form. He isn't, he's been pretty shit.

It's a concern that SG seems to be prioritising Europe over the league like this.

There's a problem with winning away in the SPL, he needs to play his best 11 away no matter what.

One hundred per cent correct mate but the worrying thing is he does not seem to have learned that. But he better of after yesterday or we won't be challenging much longer.

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

That Rangers we both remember isn’t anywhere near back yet. 

I know that - but considering we started again at the very bottom, the various arseholes we’ve had in the boardroom and clowns in the dugout - 

This season we finally look like Rangers again, obviously we fall flat on our faces but we have to pick ourselves up again

Besides considering our board now and our financial resources available, who else could have us where we are today?

No manager I know has ever come into a team full of duds and turned it round first season .. 

We’ll get it right - we’ll do the scum next time - and we’ll soon  be back where we belong 

14 hours ago, Dickie said:

Our goal is to stop the scum getting to ten,nothing else matters. If you take Europe out of the equation we have improved fuck all and today we got well beat by a pub team. Aberdeen,Motherwell,paedos and livi Gerrard has fucked up big time. After 5 minutes today everyone knew we were playing the wrong system apart from Gerrard who changed fuck all until second half and still got his tactics wrong. Under Pedro we won easily at pittodrie and fir park so I don’t fall for this shite that we are a much improved outfit,apart from in defence but he has tried to fix something that wasn’t broken by bringing in that blond overrated cunt to replace katic. I have already stated on here where I stand on Europe and the disgraceful prices and I now see that the club are reduced to trying to sell individual games thus admitting that their prices were out of order. Gerrard is a breath of fresh air in the way he handles our pathetic press but we need a manager not a pr man. Clarke,holt and levein have shown that it is not rocket science getting a winning team together nor does it need millions spent. We have built Gerrard up to be some sort of superhero but Europe apart I do not see it and today should be a wake up call to everyone who thinks that he is our answer. To all the usual suspects who only look forward to away trips in Europe and getting pissed good luck and just bury your head in the sand whilst a piss poor tarrier outfit continues to dominate us. 

What have either of those three won at their respective clubs as managers? 

14 hours ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

I have purposefully avoided the forum since earlier. I’m now annoyed that I came on and subjected myself to this shite. Place is a fucking disaster after anything other than a convincing win. 

I usually leave it to the next day after a poor result ,pissed off enough without the knee jerk every cunts shite posts 

you can visualise a lot of posters sitting there like that fanny Kilmarnock fan that posts videos 

16 minutes ago, LiverpoolBlue said:

I know that - but considering we started again at the very bottom, the various arseholes we’ve had in the boardroom and clowns in the dugout - 

This season we finally look like Rangers again, obviously we fall flat on our faces but we have to pick ourselves up again

Besides considering our board now and our financial resources available, who else could have us where we are today?

No manager I know has ever come into a team full of duds and turned it round first season .. 

We’ll get it right - we’ll do the scum next time - and we’ll soon  be back where we belong 

I’m going to say Souness did. 

I agree we will get it right mate, but Stevie has to wise up quick smart and stop fucking about with the line up so much. Professional footballers should be able to play 2 games a week without any problem. 

There are plenty of breaks during the season for a short break and pick and choice the games for a rest better than Livi away who are on a roll. 

Had a real chance of putting a mark down for the start of the season and we have blew it.