F*ck Europe

Dickie

Agree, Europe is vitally important, and we’re doing bloody well. 

League form has been strange but not without extenuating circumstances - refereeing/sendings off, travel schedules, time needed to gel new players and formations, diabolical playing surface today. 

We are Work In Progress, we knew there would be bumps along the way. Gerrard and the players will get it right, the signs are there, but we need to give them time. 

16 minutes ago, Rambo1872 said:

Another season away possibly to stop 10iar if we dont accept todays defeat as an anomaly and another transfer window needed. We need a decent striker, Morelos in my opinion is not what we need long term. 

Alfredo has been asked to do it every week  since start of season .He is young player in reality .He needs help .Not just Lafferty 

He frustrates me more than most .He has ability but his attitude, gives clever defenders an advantage ..He needs to show more focus in getting us goals rather than having his face tripping him,all through every game .And refs eyeball him, almost waiting for him to react 

3 minutes ago, minstral said:

So tell us what manager you would bring to the club.

He wont tell you that because he has no idea what he would do. He is just lashing out blindly in disappointment at today. Loads of people do that on here.

I never said I knew the solution. But as I already said if you look at Clarke,Holt and levein then it does not need to be a big name just someone who has a clue about the basics. Our European results have took the pressure off of gerrard unfortunately.

Just now, Dickie said:

I never said I knew the solution. But as I already said if you look at Clarke,Holt and levein then it does not need to be a big name just someone who has a clue about the basics. Our European results have took the pressure off of gerrard unfortunately.

Do you mean that you would rather we had been pish in Europe and the pressure had been right on him?

37 minutes ago, Dickie said:

Our goal is to stop the scum getting to ten,nothing else matters. If you take Europe out of the equation we have improved fuck all and today we got well beat by a pub team. Aberdeen,Motherwell,paedos and livi Gerrard has fucked up big time. After 5 minutes today everyone knew we were playing the wrong system apart from Gerrard who changed fuck all until second half and still got his tactics wrong. Under Pedro we won easily at pittodrie and fir park so I don’t fall for this shite that we are a much improved outfit,apart from in defence but he has tried to fix something that wasn’t broken by bringing in that blond overrated cunt to replace katic. I have already stated on here where I stand on Europe and the disgraceful prices and I now see that the club are reduced to trying to sell individual games thus admitting that their prices were out of order. Gerrard is a breath of fresh air in the way he handles our pathetic press but we need a manager not a pr man. Clarke,holt and levein have shown that it is not rocket science getting a winning team together nor does it need millions spent. We have built Gerrard up to be some sort of superhero but Europe apart I do not see it and today should be a wake up call to everyone who thinks that he is our answer. To all the usual suspects who only look forward to away trips in Europe and getting pissed good luck and just bury your head in the sand whilst a piss poor tarrier outfit continues to dominate us. 

Sack the board, sack Gerrard, Zidane in.

1 minute ago, MurrayWilson said:

Do you mean that you would rather we had been pish in Europe and the pressure had been right on him?

As I stated fuck Europe, win the league. Defeat to the tims is one thing but against newly promoted live is a joke.

17 minutes ago, Dickie said:

I would love gerrard to be a success but it ain’t going to happen. Cunts at game today continually chanting Alfredo’s name when he was fucking awful gets on my tits. We went months unbeaten away from home with a shit team but now can’t win away with this European elite shower.

Dickie .It's what you call supporting your team .You need to log out for the evening 

You are having as much of a nightmare as the team the day .

7 minutes ago, Dickie said:

Yeah, that 10m quid and European nights every other Thursday til Christmas are “unfortunate”.

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Dickie .It's what you call supporting your team .You need to log out for the evening 

You are having as much of a nightmare as the team the day .

Take Europe out of it and honestly say we are an improved team. 

1 minute ago, Ger_onimo said:

Yeah, that 10m quid and European nights every other Thursday til Christmas are “unfortunate”.

If your happy with 10m banked and scum winning the league then good on on you

Winning the Europa is an automatic entry to the CL group stages, and a cool 30m. Why should we ignore it?? particularly as we fought so hard during pre season to get there. OK, we aren't going to be winning this competition - but we shouldn't write it off, as playing top class teams will make our squad stronger. I don't think we will be winning the league for at least another couple of seasons, given the turgid display we have away from home at the moment.

35 minutes ago, James Rolle said:

Agree, Europe is vitally important, and we’re doing bloody well. 

League form has been strange but not without extenuating circumstances - refereeing/sendings off, travel schedules, time needed to gel new players and formations, diabolical playing surface today. 

We are Work In Progress, we knew there would be bumps along the way. Gerrard and the players will get it right, the signs are there, but we need to give them time. 

Exactly, against St Johnstone we showed what we are capable of.  SG has only had one transfer window after all.

Look at the league now, where will HIVS, Livi and Killie be come December?  Well below us definitely, so FFS get behind the team :angrywillie:

Just now, LiverpoolBlue said:

Exactly, against St Johnstone we showed what we are capable of.  SG has only had one transfer window after all.

Look at the league now, where will HIVS, Livi and Killie be come December?  Well below us definitely, so FFS get behind the team :angrywillie:

This ?