F*ck Europe

Dickie

Our goal is to stop the scum getting to ten,nothing else matters. If you take Europe out of the equation we have improved fuck all and today we got well beat by a pub team. Aberdeen,Motherwell,paedos and livi Gerrard has fucked up big time. After 5 minutes today everyone knew we were playing the wrong system apart from Gerrard who changed fuck all until second half and still got his tactics wrong. Under Pedro we won easily at pittodrie and fir park so I don’t fall for this shite that we are a much improved outfit,apart from in defence but he has tried to fix something that wasn’t broken by bringing in that blond overrated cunt to replace katic. I have already stated on here where I stand on Europe and the disgraceful prices and I now see that the club are reduced to trying to sell individual games thus admitting that their prices were out of order. Gerrard is a breath of fresh air in the way he handles our pathetic press but we need a manager not a pr man. Clarke,holt and levein have shown that it is not rocket science getting a winning team together nor does it need millions spent. We have built Gerrard up to be some sort of superhero but Europe apart I do not see it and today should be a wake up call to everyone who thinks that he is our answer. To all the usual suspects who only look forward to away trips in Europe and getting pissed good luck and just bury your head in the sand whilst a piss poor tarrier outfit continues to dominate us. 

Away form has been poor, our performance at Ibrox have been much better than Pedro or the zip eater has ever achieved, add to that our performance in European football has been superb when you consider the opposition we have played.

European football is where we want to be and can't be blamed for that shit show today.

10 minutes ago, Dickie said:

Our goal is to stop the scum getting to ten,nothing else matters. If you take Europe out of the equation we have improved fuck all and today we got well beat by a pub team. Aberdeen,Motherwell,paedos and livi Gerrard has fucked up big time. After 5 minutes today everyone knew we were playing the wrong system apart from Gerrard who changed fuck all until second half and still got his tactics wrong. Under Pedro we won easily at pittodrie and fir park so I don’t fall for this shite that we are a much improved outfit,apart from in defence but he has tried to fix something that wasn’t broken by bringing in that blond overrated cunt to replace katic. I have already stated on here where I stand on Europe and the disgraceful prices and I now see that the club are reduced to trying to sell individual games thus admitting that their prices were out of order. Gerrard is a breath of fresh air in the way he handles our pathetic press but we need a manager not a pr man. Clarke,holt and levein have shown that it is not rocket science getting a winning team together nor does it need millions spent. We have built Gerrard up to be some sort of superhero but Europe apart I do not see it and today should be a wake up call to everyone who thinks that he is our answer. To all the usual suspects who only look forward to away trips in Europe and getting pissed good luck and just bury your head in the sand whilst a piss poor tarrier outfit continues to dominate us. 

In what way did gerrard fuck up against Aberdeen?. The ref cost us those points. So you obviously don't think gerrard is the answer, even this early. Should we cut our losses and get rid? Is that what you reckon? Or are you maybe over reacting just a bit?

This is our best ever chance of stopping the scum but we are totally fucking it up. Halliday,Kent and middleton were all stand outs this week but nowhere to be seen today and that wee fuck of a centre forward is nothing but a liability but you can all keep on believing that gerrard is the answer to all our problems. 

2 minutes ago, Dickie said:

This is our best ever chance of stopping the scum but we are totally fucking it up. Halliday,Kent and middleton were all stand outs this week but nowhere to be seen today and that wee fuck of a centre forward is nothing but a liability but you can all keep on believing that gerrard is the answer to all our problems. 

Dickie you have been very confrontational lately!

5 minutes ago, Bigdave30 said:

Holy great big fucking wall of text.

Paraghraphs are your friend.

We were not ‘well beat’ it was a shite scrappy goal from a set piece.

If you think that was a scrappy goal you know fuck all,and they missed a sitter.

Not excusing that today because our whole away form has been poor but I don’t think many teams will be going there and coming away with maximum points. 

Lost 2 games in 18 under Gerrard. But it’s fine lines in the league, should be at least 4 points better off and we need to rectify that and fast

Quite simply, success in Europe is where we need to be these days, for purely financial reasons, never mind the football itself. It's the way it works now. 

The rest of the world no longer sees our pishy wee league or even the Old Firm rivalry as being important, they're too busy watching Barca, Bayern..............

Just now, Prso's headband said:

Not excusing that today because our whole away form has been poor but I don’t think many teams will be going there and coming away with maximum points. 

Lost 2 games in 18 under Gerrard. But it’s fine lines in the league, should be at least 4 points better off and we need to rectify that and fast

That's an interesting quote mate.  The poor results have mainly come in the league, if they' had been spread out we would probably be out of Europe or already not going to Hampden this year, and still a fair bit off the top in the league (with 31 league games to go............................)

1 minute ago, Rambo1872 said:

Dickie you have been very confrontational lately!

I would love gerrard to be a success but it ain’t going to happen. Cunts at game today continually chanting Alfredo’s name when he was fucking awful gets on my tits. We went months unbeaten away from home with a shit team but now can’t win away with this European elite shower.

Win a couple of games and were winning the League lose 1 and everyone is shit. I reckon we will challenge this year but we have still to beat the scum and untill we do we will never win the league.

Away form has always been an issue Gerrard will work on the issues and seemed from his interview to know where the problems are.

11 minutes ago, Dickie said:

So tell us what manager you would bring to the club.