Rangers engraved whisky glasses

GOAT

I was fortunate to be in Hospitality for the Rapid game. The table gift was a crystal glass engraved with the details of the match. It's an absolute cracker. Was provided by Glencairn Crystal in East Kilbride, so contact them to see what they can help with?

3 minutes ago, don logan said:

I was fortunate to be in Hospitality for the Rapid game. The table gift was a crystal glass engraved with the details of the match. It's an absolute cracker. Was provided by Glencairn Crystal in East Kilbride, so contact them to see what they can help with?

Cheers mate sent them an en enquiry about it.  I’ve only just started drinking whisky the last few months but a wee personal glass would go down well. 

8 hours ago, Morpeth Bear said:

Got a hospitality invite to Champions League clash 2006 against Villareal and got an engraved glass that day - quality, would be a good earner for the club as a limited edition for European ties.

Was that the home or the away leg? I went to the away leg one where they showed the game at ibrox, and won the first goal scorer football! 

I’ve got the engraved decanter and glasses to commemorate the 40th anniversary of Barcelona. The whisky is still unopened, no idea of the quality. Might open it for 55, although I have a bottle of Chivas Regal Royal Salute put away for that.

13 hours ago, don logan said:

What hospitality did you do for the game?

I have one from a champions league game against Man United in the early 00's and I have a champagne glass from the Fiorentina semi final on the road to Manchester. I did plan to acquire more but I never seen any going for ages and haven't looked for a while now.

43 minutes ago, rfc_watp said:

What hospitality did you do for the game?

It was The Cooper Suite. Usually do Club Europe but was full. Hadn't read the dress code and rolled up at the CS, only to be told that it was strictly a shirt and tie policy and wasn't getting in unless we purchased ties.

16 hours ago, GOAT said:

Cheers mate sent them an en enquiry about it.  I’ve only just started drinking whisky the last few months but a wee personal glass would go down well. 

If you are experimenting with whisky try Tomatin Cu Bocan. It's about 35 quid a bottle but it is fucking beautiful.

19 hours ago, GOAT said:

You missed out mate. :whistle:
This is my 50th Anniversary of drinking whisky. :mutley:
Was 18 and fed up drinking Eldorada,Lanliq and Old English and found the Amber Nectar,and grew up overnight. :wow:
Life has been a Roller Coaster since.  ?

6 hours ago, don logan said:

It was The Cooper Suite. Usually do Club Europe but was full. Hadn't read the dress code and rolled up at the CS, only to be told that it was strictly a shirt and tie policy and wasn't getting in unless we purchased ties.

I was in there too for rapid, quite enjoyed it for a change.

4 hours ago, GOAT said:

Cheers they replied to my email saying they only do it for Rangers, not allowed to sell elsewhere. 

Spoke to my Mrs mate she said that if enough people contact Rangers requesting them then there's a chance they could sell them through the megastore.