Katic

DC76

20 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

It seems that we have given them what they wanted as far as playing, which from Forest's point of view is fine. I like Katic better and he is our player so it is a bit of a problem for Stevie, but probably one he created along with Allen.

Time will tell what happens with both players between now and the end of Dec I suppose. 

It begs the question...who says who plays, aka kent syndrome !

6 hours ago, Big Al II said:

No he was dropped, not injured.

‘Jaded’ was what Gerrard said.

Maybe he’s protecting him by resting him more, or maybe he’s fucked off at a 21 year old looking for a break already. 

Who knows. I’d rather him start than Worrall. Why the media don’t ask these questions I’ll never know. 

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

‘Jaded’ was what Gerrard said.

Maybe he’s protecting him by resting him more, or maybe he’s fucked off at a 21 year old looking for a break already. 

Who knows. I’d rather him start than Worrall. Why the media don’t ask these questions I’ll never know. 

Given the fact that most people think the media are against us, you would think they'd be all over it if there were any rumours flying around.

On 04/11/2018 at 19:43, pcbear said:

Katic and McAuley played today v Brentford.

According the the Belfast telegraph McAuley will be in the first team squad soon. Will Goldson be dropped or will it be Worral? 

https://m.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/scottish/kyle-lafferty-brings-a-lovely-personality-to-Rangers-says-coach-37493253.html

13 hours ago, Bears r us said:

I think Kent while being not so good in the last few games has deserved to play, but I do not think Worrall has.   

Ejaria and Kent for me shine in the European games not so much in the Spl where they find it tougher as teams sit in.

Just now, Prso's headband said:

Thought he was good today if am honest. Won just about every header but was poor for the goal. 

Winning a header, from hopeless long balls, is easy in the context of defending.

Unfortunately thought he was poor with the ball at his feet (sliced it a couple of times) and was at fault for our goal. 

I think something is wrong with him mentally and it'll be a while before we see him again. 

8 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

What on earths happened to the confident competent defender from the start of the season?  Feel sorry for him but Curtis Main was dominating him today.

Main is a decent player to be fair. Quick, strong and gets in the right places. Was gutted when he left pompey, especially to go to fucking motherwell. 

He's starting to look a bit like Fabio Cardoso. Giving away needless fouls by climbing over people and looking nervy when people run at him. Got turned way too easily today.

Both him and Goldson started off so brightly, hope they can find that form again soon as we've got hard games coming up.

3 minutes ago, ben51 said:

People need to stop putting the blame onto Gerrard.

There's no chance there should be such a drop in quality just because he was rotated. 

He needs more games to get his match fitness back, people moaning about him being poor on the ball etc, he has been thrown in away from home in europe then against a motherwell team that are renowned for being bullish up front

3 minutes ago, ben51 said:

People need to stop putting the blame onto Gerrard.

There's no chance there should be such a drop in quality just because he was rotated. 

Dropped  altogether, he’s started against ayr and Hamilton until Thursday since worrall came in , that’s not rotation , looked excellent until dropped against Villarreal he’s went all to fuck since