Katic

DC76

5 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

It's been proven Liverpool have previously built minimum appearances or else financial penalties into loan contracts. So why is there no chance this could be the case?

To agree an appearance clause from a non playing  young reserve player from a championship club coming to a huge club with all the pressures that come with it would be lunacy,  how will he fit in? how will he cope with the pressure?  will he slot in seamlessly? if we have agreed any deal of the sorts that will cost us points  because of his lack of ability well that's just plain fuckin daft.

16 minutes ago, pcbear said:

To agree an appearance clause from a non playing  young reserve player from a championship club coming to a huge club with all the pressures that come with it would be lunacy,  how will he fit in? how will he cope with the pressure?  will he slot in seamlessly? if we have agreed any deal of the sorts that will cost us points  because of his lack of ability well that's just plain fuckin daft.

I agree. But it's been confirmed with Kent elsewhere. I'm not stating it is here, despite ITK (I know, I know) posters elsewhere saying it is, but it can't be ruled out.

36 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

If you could you would. Cos I'm calling you out as a bullshitter and tosser if you can't. If you don't, can't or won't you'll lose whatever limited credibility you have.

You started this little tete a tete with a "Prove it" remark and it's turned full circle.

Put up or shut up plumber boy and prove the factual statement (not opinion) you presented.

I'm sitting here laughing at you knowing you'll try to squirm your way out of it..

That's pretty sad, sitting with yer baw face in a computer/phone waiting on my reply like a sad wreck of a man. I have been watching some tv and relaxing meantime.

You'll be calling nobody out as a bullshitter after your bullshit comments earlier.

So go back to your game of chess and while your there take a wee fuck to yourself.

Imo you try to be the master debater but also imo you are acting more like a masterbater.

4 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

I agree. But it's been confirmed with Kent elsewhere. I'm not stating it is here, despite ITK (I know, I know) posters elsewhere saying it is, but it can't be ruled out.

I can understand it "sort of" if its Liverpool et al calling the shots although I still strongly disagree, but a two bob championship club nah!

7 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

That's pretty sad, sitting with yer baw face in a computer/phone waiting on my reply like a sad wreck of a man. I have been watching some tv and relaxing meantime.

You'll be calling nobody out as a bullshitter after your bullshit comments earlier.

So go back to your game of chess and while *your there take a wee fuck to yourself.

Imo you try to be the master debater but also imo you are acting more like a masterbater.

Fail ?

Called out, shat it, failed.

*you're 

Checkmate, again.

7 minutes ago, pcbear said:

I can understand it "sort of" if its Liverpool et al calling the shots although I still strongly disagree, but a two bob championship club nah!

He's England u21, who knows mate.

I think it's illogical, weird, bizarre etc that he retains his jersey but as I've no proof I can't comment further on what everyone  with greater mental capacity than a U bend knows to be my (Not ITK) oponion.....?

46 minutes ago, pcbear said:

Yeah , I agree with that.  

Any manager would be daft to tie himself down with these sort of deals.  

Tbh , I think Worrall as the best no nonsense defender.  I'd have him with Katic before Goldson   

30 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Raging troll.

Aye mate, absolutely beeling here.

Well actually I was sat watching some TV with the missus while your sat laughing and imagining me squirming like the fantasist you are, pretty sad for a Saturday night but each to their own.

To fuck with sitting thinking you had won the internet when there is so many better things to do.

7 hours ago, plumbGER said:

Aye mate, absolutely beeling here.

Well actually I was sat watching some TV with the missus while *your sat laughing and imagining me squirming like the fantasist you are, pretty sad for a Saturday night but each to their own.

To fuck with sitting thinking you had won the internet when there is so many better things to do.

I actually had a lovely meal out last night with the family. Strictly / X Factor isn't my thing.

Winning the internet? What a strange mindset, is that what you're doing, and thinking others are doing? 

*you're.?

18 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

No sure mate n a was taking the piss anyway, that back 2 would give me the fear. 

I got that ?. Just wondered where he is at fitness wise, not really heard him mentioned since the NI thing.

2 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

I actually had a lovely meal out last night with the family. Strictly / X Factor isn't my thing.

Winning the internet? What a strange mindset, is that what you're doing, and thinking others are doing? 

*you're.?

Sitting at a family meal foaming at the mouth arguing with strangers on the internet, what a fanny:lol: (that's myself and BP9 on the other thread btw)

Up at the back of 6 still raging:lol:

Not as strange a mindset as comparing a conversation to a game of chess, you really are a tadger man.