Bheast FC and their lap of honour

Virtuoso

1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

Candias also booked and sent off for blowing a kiss .

The double standards is ridiculous .yet the masonic referees myth still gets banded about 

Morelos gets more bookings for fuck all than anybody. compare this to broonaldo getting away with murder .

This recent leaked report is for me just another low tactic from lieswell 

1.they were quite happy to give us the minimal allocation for the first game .now trying to put pressure on us to give in .

2.If we do win we will get hauled over the coals if we were to do the same and rub their noses in it 

Lieswell really is a horrible horrible scumbag cunt of a human 

He is but he takes their fight outside 

The scum lap all this up .We should know that .As much as we detest him

We on  the other hand have very little comeback or even any appetite to hit back at them .

Or even humiliate them which I find disgraceful .We have no balls 

That is 1 reason I still hate King and our board

SG saved them so much grief  

44 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

He is but he takes their fight outside 

The scum lap all this up .We should know that .As much as we detest him

We on  the other hand have very little comeback or even any appetite to hit back at them .

Or even humiliate them which I find disgraceful .We have no balls 

That is 1 reason I still hate King and our board

SG saved them so much grief  

I don't think this board or any board in our history would even contemplate a public attack on them .

A few years back Dr Death came out with something at their AGM that was a dig at us .He was called out by the media at the time for it .as it was an unwritten rule that both sides kept themselves to themselves regarding the other sides affairs. 

The fat jap has since took pop after pop after pop and been behind almost every aspect of the authorities trying to punish us .

To an extent King and this board have taken small steps to hit back .ie reduce tickets .but there's no way they will ever stoop to the lengths they have in recent years .And if you take time too think about it not really many of us would want to embarrass our club with such low life tactics 

1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

I don't think this board or any board in our history would even contemplate a public attack on them .

A few years back Dr Death came out with something at their AGM that was a dig at us .He was called out by the media at the time for it .as it was an unwritten rule that both sides kept themselves to themselves regarding the other sides affairs. 

The fat jap has since took pop after pop after pop and been behind almost every aspect of the authorities trying to punish us .

To an extent King and this board have taken small steps to hit back .ie reduce tickets .but there's no way they will ever stoop to the lengths they have in recent years .And if you take time too think about it not really many of us would want to embarrass our club with such low life tactics 

That last sentence mate 

let's face it .Who gets embarrassed

All this dignified silence pish needs booted  right left and centre 

I get that it's a business but dirty tactics needs dirty tactics in this cesspit of bheast lovers 

1 hour ago, gmcf said:

Remember we did the huddle at p......d and got slaughtered for it for being disrespectful and antagonistic , citing the fact we'd never done it before ? 

There's a lot of similarities given it's only recently the tarriers do it just for league games . 

That was fantastic. The difference there was that we’d won the league that day. The filth did their lap of honour after winning an early season game against us in, let’s face it, what has become a fairly routine pattern since 2012. Also - the scum fans weren’t locked in the ground and made to watch the celebrations!

Edit - I just looked it up and our players actually held their hands up and admitted it had been antagonistic. 

32 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Remember we did the huddle at p......d and got slaughtered for it for being disrespectful and antagonistic , citing the fact we'd never done it before ? 

There's a lot of similarities given it's only recently the tarriers do it just for league games . 

And is the huddle trademarked, are no other clubs permitted to do it? 

Scum being scum as usual.

4 hours ago, Polo said:

That was fantastic. The difference there was that we’d won the league that day. The filth did their lap of honour after winning an early season game against us in, let’s face it, what has become a fairly routine pattern since 2012. Also - the scum fans weren’t locked in the ground and made to watch the celebrations!

Edit - I just looked it up and our players actually held their hands up and admitted it had been antagonistic. 

From memory, the only reason we done the huddle after the game was in response to them. They beat us an earlier fixture and done the huddle at the end of match.

Up until then they had only done it before kick off.

Saw it and even a blind man could have seen it was a get it up you to the Rangers fans . 

Nobody could dent that , no one .

Enter Father Brendan , brain obviously addled from too much sunbed use , black is white and everyone believes him .

Personally I'm very disappointed this is getting brought up so long after the game . If it was ok for them to do it , then I was looking forward to our team giving it absolute laldy when we beat them 👍

4 hours ago, Polo said:

The fact that our fans were locked in and made to watch it, is the key point here.  Anytime they, or any other team, beat us I get off my mark quickly at the final whistle.  I’m disgusted enough that my team lost, I don’t need to watch the opposition players/fans celebrating.  If you hang back in those circumstances (as that mob did when we won the league at their midden), you are only looking to be antagonised and offended.  Different story if you are locked in.

You just know that if the boot had been on the other foot back in September, they and their politician and media friends would have been calling out our players and the police immediately after the game.  We really need to be more proactive in taking the front foot in such issues.

1 hour ago, Ibroxholm said:

The fact that our fans were locked in and made to watch it, is the key point here.  Anytime they, or any other team, beat us I get off my mark quickly at the final whistle.  I’m disgusted enough that my team lost, I don’t need to watch the opposition players/fans celebrating.  If you hang back in those circumstances (as that mob did when we won the league at their midden), you are only looking to be antagonised and offended.  Different story if you are locked in.

You just know that if the boot had been on the other foot back in September, they and their politician and media friends would have been calling out our players and the police immediately after the game.  We really need to be more proactive in taking the front foot in such issues.

Good post:tu:

7 hours ago, Polo said:

It was fantastic . 

The reason behind it was because the tarriers had done it after the game when they knocked us out the cup earlier that season , in an attempt to take the piss . So we did it too after winning the league .

I suppose nowadays , somebody like big brenda , would just consider that as just showing your appreciation to the fans :pipe:

7 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

And is the huddle trademarked, are no other clubs permitted to do it? 

Scum being scum as usual.

FS , you think they have the ability to be original in anything . If it is trademarked , it will be by some American Football or basketball team .